you'll find an old picture of me

promise me a place, in your house of memories

as he ate in silence he remembered he promised to lend his friend harrison a hoodie of his. he tried to think of where he left it when he remembered he had left it in a closet he used for a ton of random things.

he left his half-eaten cereal and pulled open the door of the closet.

the closet smelled like dust. he didn't like it but didn't mind it. he looked for the box of his old clothes and found it quickly as it was labeled "clothes".

he found the hoodie and checked the pocket for anything.

he felt something against his fingers and pulled out whatever it was. in his hand he held a polaroid of his ex. y/n. he remembered the moment clearly.

"tom, i'm serious!" she laughed as she held her hands up in front of the camera.

it was december and it was freezing. they were sitting on his bed as y/n wore a hoodie of tom's. it was huge on her. he loved it. so did she.

"come on! you look so cute! please!" he smiled as she pouted.

"but i'm so awkward what do i ev-, tom!" she stopped as the flash clicked.

she was mid sentence but her pout was adorable. he couldn't help himself.

"i had to!"

she jumped on tom as she reached for the picture.

"gimme!"

"no!"

he then held her waist, holding her still.

"i love you." he smiled.

"i love you, too." she smiled back and then kissed him quickly.

"i have to pee!" she ran out.

tom laughed before putting the picture in his hoodie pocket.

tom opened his phone.

he quickly sent a text to harrison.

sorry, i couldn't find the hoodie

292