7

i don't want to look at anything else now that i saw you

february 2

tom :
lunch?

yes! 15?

omw <3

y/n retouched up her makeup and straightened up her outfit.

"who's coming, y/n/n?" y/n looked up to see her little sister, charlotte.

(y/n/n - your nick name)

"tom," y/n said simply as charlotte's eyes widened.

"you mean bubby!" she squealed.

charlotte had been over at her grandma's house during christmas so she hadn't seen tom in months. there was then a knock at the door.

"bubby," she ran over to the door and threw it open, letting in some some winter air in the process.

"charlotte?" tom smiled.

"bubby!" she exclaimed as he picked her up.

"why are you here?" she asked as he readjusted his grip.

"i'm taking your pretty sister out for lunch," he then sat on the couch with charlotte on his lap.

"i have lunch! come!" she jumped off the couch and pulled his hand.

he stood up and smiled as she led him upstairs excitedly.

"here!" she smiled proudly as she showcased her table with studded animals around it and small cups and plates on it.

"wow, this is beautiful!" tom said before sitting criss-cross on the floor by the table.

"i'll go get y/n/n," tom smiled warmly as he picked up a small bunny.

"win me that one, bubby," charlotte smiled up at tom.

"i'll try!" he let go of her hand to pick out some change from his pocket to pay the man.

tom has to knock down 10 bottles stacked together. y/n watched with a small smile, a few feet away.

"good luck, bubby!" charlotte cheered on.

tom had three balls. the first one bit the bottom row in the center, making every ball fall but one. tom threw the second ball and hit the top, but not enough for it to fall over. with his last ball he was able to tip it over. charlotte jumped up excitedly as the man handed a yellow bunny to tom. he thanked him then handed it to charlotte.

"for my favorite princess," she smiled.

"thank you, bubby!" she leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"what's going on?" y/n asked as she walked in to see tom on the floor.

"we're having lunch," tom said simply.

"where's charlotte?" he asked.

"she said she had some sur-," y/n stopped as charlotte ran in, her hands behind her back.

"lean down," she said sweetly to tom.

since he was sitting he just bowed slightly, she then placed a small crown on his fluffy hair.

"pretty!" she laughed before running over to place one on y/n's head.

"now tea time!"

tom looked back at charlotte.

"you okay?" she nodded.

after a whole tea party, tom invited y/n and charlotte to ice cream. he was still wearing the crown, as charlotte absolutely loved it. as they pulled into a baskin robbins, tom first opened y/n's door then charlotte's.

"i love ice cream!" she said as she happily at a spoonful of vanilla.

"what's yours, bubby?" she looked over his cup.

"rocky road, it has marshmallows and nuts," her eyes widened.

"can i try?" he smiled.

"only if you give me some of yours," she nodded furiously.

he slid his towards her, she did the same. he scooped up a spoonful into his mouth, she mimicked him.

"yummy!" she closed her eyes happily.

"what did you get y/n?" charlottes asked.

"mint chocolate chip," y/n said.

charlotte looked at tom and scrunched up her nose.

"ew!" they said in unison.

"i'll be right in, charlotte!" y/n called before closing the door.

"thank you, for today." she pushed her hair behind her ear.

"it's no problem," tom smiled. "i really missed her."

y/n bounced on her heels.

"she missed you, too," tom checked his watch.

"i should probably go- oh!" he reached up and took the crown. "here."

"thanks, we'll see you later," she took the crown then hugged him tightly.

680