8

i'll be thinking of you, when the lights come on

february 7

y/n's leg bounced up and down as she sat in the backseat of tom's car. harrison sat in the passenger seat as tom drove to walmart.

"what are we even getting?" y/n asked, boredly.

"we don't know yet," harrison looked back at her.

as they got out of the car, harrison opened y/n's door.

"thanks," she smiled before starting to walk towards the entrance.

y/n got lost five minutes in, as she looked around she saw harrison inspecting the different types of chips. she gasped and ran up to him and jumped on his back.

"there you are!" she laughed as she held on tightly.

tom then walked up to them.

"y/n! there you are!" harrison turned so y/n and tom could see each other.

she then jumped off and put her arm around harrison. "i found harrison!"

tom stares intensely at her arm as his jaw tensed up. harrison then picked up a bag of takis and threw them at y/n's face. she scoffed and hit his arm

"hey!" she pouted as he laughed. she then grabbed his shoulders and jumped on his back again. "let's go!"

as tom dropped off y/n, she reached up and hugged him, with a seat between them.

"thanks tom! it was nice seeing you haz!" she then got out of the car and ran up to her house.

she waved before walking in.

"she's really something," harrison whispered.

as he turned away from her house he was met with a fuming tom, making him jump.

"woah? you alright?" he asked, making tom breath out.

"yes, let's go drop you off," he put the car in reverse.

"i thought we were going for pizza?" harrison asked as tom pulled out of the driveway.

"something came up."

312