Sorry•Chapter 12

"Look Liam,you need to think of a way to say sorry to Niall.Try talking to him."Louis said as he was driving to the mall with his new best friend.

"I just don't know what to do like do I say sorry or like throw a huge ceremony?"Liam groaned.

"Please don't throw a ceremony,that's far too extreme. Just go to his house or at school and try being friends with him again.Don't expect him to want you back right away,give him time to fully forgive you."

"Damn you're smart,I'll take that advise."

"I know I'm the best"

--

Niall finished his plate as Harry did too. Harry was still pissed about Liam's actions yet he was trying not to show it for Niall's case.

"Yeah like Elena is irrelevant, I'll ship Damon and Bonnie.They're far more cuter than Delena."Harry rambled,as he explained himself with all his hands gestures he does.

"Nah is it bad that I ship Damon and Stephan?"Niall laughed.

"Ew they're brothers"Harry and Niall were put in a wave of giggles,earing a  playful stare from Anne.

"I still ship it"

Niall checked his phone as it read 5:17, he told Greg he would be home by seven or eight.

"Do you wanna make cookies?"Harry asked,not waiting for an answer as he began to pull the ingredients out.

Niall's stomach turned, he ate way too much. Knowing he had to either work out a ton or fast for a couple days.

"Yeah sure"

The blonde walked into the kitchen as his phone rang.It was a Liam,his picture popped up on his screen.

Declining right away, Niall set his phone in the oversized sweats Harry let him borrow.

"Was it Zayn?"Harry smirked,measuring out the flour and baking powder.

"No,he doesn't have my number,dork and it was Liam"Niall tried to play it off as nothing but Harry stared at him wanting to know more.

"He just called me and I decline,  I don't want to talk to him"

"Fine but if he's bothering you,tell me"Harry said"now finish stirring my arm is tired."

---

"Can you walk me home?"Niall asked,looking at the time.

"Yeah,let me just put on my shoes."

"I'll go change out of your sweats"

"No,keep it.I have like ten more"

"Good because they're warm"Niall smiled cutely.

They walked downstairs,Niall grabbed his bag and binder and handed Harry his instrument.

"Bye Anne,thank you for having me"Niall smiled,hugging Harry's mom.

"Bye Niall,come back soon okay?"Anne pulled away, earning a nod from the small boy.

"I'll be right back mom,Niall lives like two blocks away."Harry called out,opening the door as he led Niall out.

"Thanks Harry you really helped me today."Niall thanked.

"No problem, munchkin"Harry teased.

"I swear to god if you mention my height again,I'm gonna slice off your legs"Niall threatened.

"Midget"Harry laughed,running away from the Irish boy.

"I hate you"Niall ran behind him,not being able to catch up."Why do you have to have such long legs?"

Harry stopped right at Niall's street, two houses away from Niall's home.

"Harr-"Harry covered the blonde's mouth with his large hand.

"Liam"Harry paused"He's at your house"

"You're lying,right?"Niall whispered,knowing Liam couldn't hear him yet felt it was necessary to lower his voice.

"No he's right there, waiting for you.I think"

"Let's get this over with,I guess"Niall and Harry walked towards the smaller one's house.

Harry stared at Liam,like ask him what the f*ck you want now and it honestly scared Liam a little.

"Yes?"Niall asked, stepping in front of Liam.Harry was next to the blonde,mentally stabbing the brunette.

Liam's face was sad and his  eyes looked empty and the warmth that was usually in Liam's eyes was gone.

"Niall,I just came here to apologize,what I said was uncalled for.I was jealous, I just wanted to be the only one and my insecurities just took over me. Niall,you're just so amazing and the moment I saw someone touch you like I wanted to killed me,even if it was just a hug.I wanted to be the only one to bring you that warmth."Liam paused,trying to calm himself"I sound like we actually went out,I just needed to say that I'm sorry.I couldn't just sit there and not even try to make an effort to apologize. I-I just wanted you to know I really really like you Niall. To be honest, I feel like the biggest douche ever,do you think we can ever be friends?"

Niall took a small breath,collecting all his thoughts. Moment back,Harry moved slightly away only being there if Liam decided to try something.

"Look Liam,I really like or liked you.I still haven't figured out my feelings but for now I guess we can be friends. I just don't think it'll be the same it was for a while."Niall felt as if he given up to easily but all he wanted to do right now is jump into Liam's arms and cry.

Liam's eyes light up,almost crying of joy as Niall somewhat forgave him."Thank you, Niall.I just wanted to apologize again,I feel so horrible."

"It's okay"Niall sighed"I'm going inside now,I was expected to go inside by now.See you around"Niall waved.

"Bye Niall"Liam slowly waved, watching Niall say goodbye to Harry and quietly go inside.

---
Is that good?

I wanted cute niam back ಥ⌣ಥ

So here it is,later in the book we'll see what Liam's insecurities are and what caused them.
   I'm sleepy already even though its 9:33 like ugh .

Anyways bye babes,love you

J