Thomas•Chapter 21

A/n this guy plays Thomas Xx

Niall sat on his bed,rocking back in forth.His earbuds in his ear,listening to anything to calm himself.

He wasn't ate in two days,last thing he ate was the ice cream Liam bought him.Harry,Liam and Zayn have called,having a small conversation but nothing like they used to.

Niall didn't know what happened but one day he just woke up and felt miserable.After all this time of hiding all his misery,he just gave up.He didn't care anymore about making sure people thought he wasn't depressed.

The smile that always shone ,was replaced with Niall's dull eyes and silence.Greg and Denise noticed,tried talking to him but was met with a polite answer and an obvious fake smile.

"Niall,what's wrong?"Harry asked over the phone,he was worried about his best friend.Scared he was still self harming.

"I don't know "Niall spoke,his voice soft and sad.

"Do you want me to come over?"Harry knew Niall wasn't okay,he needed someone.

"Please"Niall almost let out a sob,it wasn't to late.So Harry just walked to Niall's house and knocked on the door.Instantly being greeted by Greg.

"Hi Harry,for the past two days Niall hasn't been himself.Do you know what happened."Greg asked,him and his partner were desperate for answers.

"I don't know,I came here to ask him"Harry excused himself,going to Niall's room.

Without knocking,Harry entered.He saw Niall in gym shorts and an oversized sweater,laying on his unmade bed.He laid emotionless,barely giving Harry a smile when he entered.

"Did something happen?"Harry asked,sitting next to Niall's small body.

"Yes"

---

The next day,Niall was sorta relieved.He expressed his feelings to Harry,telling him his problem.Niall still felt a wave of sadness but stopped thinking about it.

"Hey babe"Liam came up to Niall,who was talking to Harry about how Harry was so in love with Louis.

"Hi Li"Niall faked a smile,looking up to him.

"You guys are so cute,your my relationship goals"Harry innocently smiled.

"You're such a dork"Niall insulted,obviously joking.

"I don't know,we're pretty cute"Liam smirked.

"Shut up"Niall blushed.

"I'm going with Louis,I'll see you later Ni"Harry called out,going with his boyfriend.

"So how you been beautiful?"Niall pressed his back out the locker,Liam leaning into a wall next to Harry's locker.

"I've been good"Niall tried to smile,he didn't want Liam to know about what happened.

"you sure because you were sad these two days"Liam was worried,he wanted so bad to know what's wrong with his baby and it was so hard how Niall was so stubborn and sometimes just cut you out.

"Yeah I was just sick,I had a headache all day"Niall began to grab his books

"Okay then,let's get going"Liam grabbed his hand,he knew he was lying.He could tell by his fake smile.m

Liam tried not to show that he was slightly upset with how Niall didn't trust him but also understood that Niall didn't really like talking about his problems as he once said "I don't like telling you guys my feelings,I feel like I'm being whiny and needy "

---

"So anything new happen?"Harry asked,both of them with their lunch in their hands.

"Yeah,I keep getting those messages but I don't know what to do"Niall confessed,sitting down across from Harry.

"Block them"Harry bluntly said,beginning to eat his pizza.

Minutes later,Zayn arrived.With his friend,Andy, both carrying their lunch trays.

----

Please come back..

Liam looked at his phone,disgusted with who messaged him.He was honestly grossed out by how he had the balls to contact Liam after everything.

"Hi cutie"The boy smiled,winking at Liam"my name is Thomas,what's yours?"

Thomas was taller than Liam since he still hasn't gone through puberty he still was around five feet and six inches.Thomas was tall,had brown hair and green eyes.

"M-my name is Liam"Liam stuttered,pushing up his glasses that he's been wearing is grade three.

"Well Liam,how about I take you on a date this Friday."And with that Thomas left,leaving a blushing Liam behind.

Liam remembered how much that boy put him through and all he did was close messenger and call Louis,talking about pointless stuff until Liam had to take a shower.

---

"Wow can't believe I'm actually going out with that f*g "Thomas laughed,the rest of his friends laughing as well.

"But remember Tom,if you actually get him to sleep with you.You get 100 pounds from all of us"One of his friends ,Matthew, reminded him.

"Doesn't even sound worth it"Thomas rolled his eyes,not noticing Liam looking at him with teary eyes.

---

Liam looked at himself in the mirror,he thought he was over this whole thing.Its been over three year but it felt as if it was a week ago.

He still felt betrayed,after everyone heared about what Thomas was talking about with his friends all people did was laugh.Not caring that Liam was in the verge of tears.

Without a word to Thomas after that,Liam left his hometown.Leaving Thomas without an explanation,like he needed one anyways.He knew why Liam left and didn't care,only now he wants to f*ck with Liam.

That summer he left,he began working out.Ditched his glasses and cut his long fringe.Liam did got rid of everything that reminded him of Thomas.

He always said he loved his long hair,that it framed his small face so cutely and his glasses were adorable.Most of all,Liam's small body,He loved being able to pick up the thin boy.

Geoff noticed the way Liam was changing himself,tried helping him by saying that Thomas didn't deserve to win,changing himself would be that Thomas won and got Liam to believe everyone's cruel words.

The thing that didn't change was Liam's heart,he promised himself that he won't change his attitude.The brunette still had the warm heart he had since he loved him.

---

Tbh I really like this chapter since we like never know anything about Liam's past.

Who do you think is messaging Niall?leave me your guess

I kinda tried to write this long but idk

Bye babes

•J