Trying To Move On (Poppy's P.O.V.)

It has been about three years since I last seen Louis. I tried my hardest to forget about him. Our grand daughter, Kelsey was named after her mum. Kelsey passed away while giving birth to her. It broke mine and Nikolai's heart, Louis has called and talked to Nikolai and Kelsey. I just wish that he would come and see them, even if I have to leave. He needs to see his kid and grandkid! Ryan and I have been together for two years, I figured that this is the only way to forget get over Louis. We are getting married in three months, and I want Louis to be there for Nikolai. I decided to be the bigger person about all this, I was going to call Louis and tell him that he needs to see his kid, and meet his grand baby. I got my phone out and found Louis' number.

"Hello?" Louis asked answering the phone.

"Hey, it's Poppy."

"I know it's you."

"I was wondering if you could come down for a little while, and see Nikolai and Kelsey. They can stay with you at the hotel or I can leave for the time that you are here."

"I would love to come down. You don't have to leave, Poppy."

"Are you sure? I can if its a big deal."

"I'm sure, I don't know if you heard or not but Eleanor and I are no more."

"I'm sorry, Louis. What happened?"

"Well, I felt bad that I cheated on her and you know that I haven't cheated on anyone. That's why I left, I thought that it was wrong and the guilt was eating up my insides. When I got back to our home, I walked in on her and some guy, I told her that I was done and that she will be getting papers. We're not married anymore, and I regret doing that to you. I have been trying to come up with ways for you to forgive me. I Couldn't think of anything that could make up what I have done to you for so many years. I hope you can forgive me one day."

"Louis, I have told you more than once, you can do a million things to me but I will always forgive you."

"I'll be on the first flight out."

"I can't wait to see you, Louis."

"Me either, bye."

"Bye." I said ending the call. That boy does so many things to my heart, I swore that I was over him, but I'm second guessing this wedding. Maybe Louis and I were meant to be together, maybe it was a sign telling him to go to end things with Eleanor. Maybe I don't really love Ryan, hell I never did that's why I always turned him down in high school. I have always been in love with Louis, but I just can't bail on Ryan. What the hell am I going to do?

"Mom! Where are you?" Nikolai yelled from the living room.

"I'm in my room!" I yelled back wiping away a tear that escaped from my eye.

"Can you watch Kelsey for an hour or two?"

"Sure, what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to hang out with some friends."

"Alright, and your father will be here sometime tonight."

"Why?"

"I asked him to come see you and Kelsey." I told him.

"Did you tell him about Ryan?"

"No, why would I?"

"You and dad should be together. After everything you two have been through, you always find your way back to each other. It's fate that you should be. And I hate Ryan, he always flirted with you and you always turned him down for a reason. I think it's wrong for you to marry Ryan, you should be happy. After all the shit dad and I put you through it's your time to be happy, and I can see that's with dad. Please mum consider it."

"I will, have fun with your friends."

"See you later mum." Nikolai said walking out the door. I pulled myself up and walked into the living room to see Kelsey watching SpongeBob. No matter how old it's still a very popular show with the kids and adults. Kelsey turned her head to me and climbed up to me, sitting on my lap.

"I love you, Nana!"

"I love you too, baby girl. Guess who is coming to see you tomorrow?"

"Who!"

"Your grandpa."

"Yay!" Kelsey gave me a big hug.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes."

"Alright, how about I make us some dinner, while you watch SpongeBob."

"SpongeBob!" I went into the kitchen and made us a simple dinner for just the two of us. I worked nights and took care of Kelsey during the day while Nikolai was at school. He just graduated and working to help pay bills and to give me a break. I'm so glad that Louis came back to help or Nikolai could have been locked up and I would be dead. Louis has saved my life so many times, while all Ryan did was try to lock Nikolai up. Come to think about it that's all Ryan wanted was to get rid of Nikolai. What am I doing with someone who doesn't like my son? Should I end it now or wait to see what happens when Louis gets here. I guess I will find out when he gets here.

"Are you ready for a bath baby girl?" I asked Kelsey getting her bath ready.

"Yeah!" Kelsey said running into the bathroom. I gave her a bath and tucked her into bed. I took a shower and got ready for bed and went into the living room to watch tv. I was in the middle of the show when I heard the door bell. I got up to see who it was.

"Hey." Louis said as I opened the door.

"Hey." I said back and before I could do anything Louis' lips were on mine. He pulled me into him, where our bodies are touching. He closed the door with his foot and kissing me harder. Oh how I missed those lips, on top of mine and kissing me like he meant it. Every feeling he has was put into the kiss. I missed him so much. Louis pulled away leaning his head against mine.

"Bedroom?" Louis asked. I just nodded my head and kissed him. He picked me up and carried me to my room. I will never be able to tell him no about anything. He could tell me that he wants to run away and get married. I would follow him in a heart beat. Nikolai was right, no matter what Louis and I always find each other and we are meant to be together. That night we made love to each other after being apart for three years, and it only gets better. I'm madly in love with Louis William Tomlinson and nothing in this world will ever change that!