Why Does Everything Happen To Us? (Poppy's p.o.v.)

I woke up the next morning in Louis' arms. That's where I belong, every morning and every night. I got up and put Louis' shirt and a pair of shorts on. I went to Nikolai's room to see if he was ready for work. He wasn't in there, everything was just like I left it last night when I put Kelsey to bed. I walked back to my room and got my phone. I had no miss calls or texts, that's weird, he always lets me know if he was staying at a friend's house. I called Nikolai and there was no answer, I called him ten more times. Now I'm getting worried, he should have answered by now!

"Louis." I said shaking him awake.

"Huh?" Louis asked opening his eyes.

"Nikolai didn't come home last night and he's not answering his phone and he didn't leave me anything last night!" I said freaking out.

"Call Ryan and see if he heard anything and I will try calling him."

"Okay." I said calling Ryan.

"Hey."

"Hey, have you seen or heard anything from Nikolai?"

"No, why?"

"He didn't come home last night and he's not answering his phone."

"Is that anything new, Poppy? He has been gone longer than a night."

"Not since he straightened up! He lets me know everything and always called if he was to stay out late!" I can't believe what he's saying.

"Maybe he started his old habits back up?"

"Really Ryan? I can't believe you."

"Well, it's true once a druggy always a druggy."

"You know what Ryan, go fuck yourself! We're done!" I screamed ending the the call.

"What did he say?" Louis asked giving me a worried look.

"All Ryan said was once a druggy always a druggy and that he's not going to do anything about it."

"That areshole! Do you still have the tracker on his phone?"

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Get dressed and we will go find him ourselves." Louis said getting dressed. I got dressed and went to get Kelsey, I didn't want to wake her up so I just picked her up and carried her to the car. Louis drove so I could tell him where to go.

"It looks like he's sitting by the highway leading out of town, just sitting there." I told him confused.

"We are going to find him." Louis said taking my hand in his. We drove for awhile when we came up to a wreck.

"That's his car!" I yelled pointing to the car that was flipped over, laying in the ditch.

"Call nine one one!" Louis said parking the car and getting out.

"Nine one one, what's you emergency?" A woman asked

"Yes, there has been a wreck on highway thirty nine just outside of Doncaster and it has been here for awhile. Please hurry!"

"They will be there soon." I ended the call and looked to check on Kelsey, she was still asleep. I got out of the car and walked to Louis.

"They are on their way." I said taking his hand, with tears slowly falling from my eyes.

"It's going to be okay, love." Louis said hugging me tight. About twenty minutes later we heard sirens and they pulled Nikolai body from his car. They were doing CPR and a whole lot of other things, but they couldn't get him to breath. I wanted to scream, I wanted to hit something.

"I'm sorry, we did all that we could." A paramedic said. I lost it right there I fell down to my knees with Louis holding me tight. I cried and screamed, Louis was rocking me back and forth. My little boy is gone, my everything just left without a second glance. I wish I would have told him no, that he couldn't go, so many things I could've done but didn't. Louis was crying beside me. How am I going to tell Kelsey that she lost her daddy? She's an orphan now, no parents. I'm keeping this little girl, no matter what!

HELLO WORLD BY LADY A

Traffic crawls, cell phone calls

Talk radio screams at me

Through my tinted windows I see

A little girl, rust red minivan

She's got chocolate on her face

Got little hands, and she waves at me

Yeah, she smiles at me

Hello world

How've you been?

Good to see you, my old friend

Sometimes I feel cold as steel

Broken like I'm never gonna heal

I see a light, a little hope

In a little girl

Hello world

Every day I drive by

A little white church

It's got these little white crosses

Like angels in the yard

Maybe I should stop on in

Say a prayer

Maybe talk to God

Like he is there

Oh I know he is there

Yeah, I know he's there

Hello world

How've you been?

Good to see you, my old friend

Sometimes I feel cold as steel

And broken like I'm never going to heal

I see a light

A little grace, a little faith unfurled

Hello world

Sometimes I forget what living's for

And I hear my life through my front door

And I'll be there

Oh I'm home again

I see my wife, my little boy, little girl

Hello world

Hello world

All the empty disappears

I remember why I'm here

Just surrender and believe

I fall to my knees

Oh hello world

Hello world

Hello world!