The New Start ( Louis' P.O.V. )

I woke up the next morning to Poppy screaming and crying in her sleep. I couldn't let her keep having a bad dream so I woke her up.

"Poppy, wake up." I said shaking her arm.

"Oh mi gosh, Louis. Is Nikolai okay?" She asked with a scared look on her face.

"I'm sure he is." I told her.

"Can you please go check on him?" Poppy said begging me.

"Yea, I'll be right back."

"Thank you and if he's there tell him to get ready for work."

"No problem, babe." I said putting my boxers on. I headed to Nikolai's room and knocked. There was no answer so I walked in. Nikolai was laying in his bed asleep and Kelsey was laying in her bed asleep. "Nikolai, wake up." I said shaking his arm.

"What?" He said rubbing his eyes.

"Mum said its time to get up." I told him.

"Alright, I'll be in the kitchen in twenty minutes." Nikolai said getting up. I walked out of his room and back into Poppy's room.

"Is he alright?" Poppy said as soon as she saw me.

"Yes, and he said that he will be in the kitchen in twenty." I told her putting my arms around her waist and kissing her on the lips.

"Thank you for checking on him."

"No problem baby girl. Do you want to tell me what your dream was about?"

"It felt so real, it was crazy. I dreamt that Nikolai never came home last night and he died in a car wreck."

"I would be freaking out too. But he's okay and I'm here for you. I'm never going to leave you again, do you hear me?" I asked placing my hands on her cheeks.

"There's one problem." She said looking into my eyes.

"And what would that problem be?"

"I'm engaged to Ryan." She told me looking down.

"What?"

"I didn't think that you wanted me anymore, Louis. I have been waiting for you for years well over seventeen. I had to try and find some way to move on and forget you."

"Do you still love me?"

"Yes, with everything that I have in my heart. I can't move on and I could never forget you!" She said taking my hands.

"Do you love Ryan?"

"Hell no. I never have and I never will. I'm too wrapped up in a guy that keeps leaving me."

"I promise that I will never ever leave you again. I'm here for the long run now baby. Your stuck with me." I told her, kissing those beautiful red lips that I have missed so much.

"I better head to the kitchen to start breakfast while you get dressed." Poppy said kissing my lips. As she turned around I slapped her bum as she left. "Hey! I will get you back." She said walking out of the door. I laughed to myself and got ready for the day. How could I have left my family for so long? Nothing will ever come between us again, and I'm going to make damn sure of it! When I got ready I headed to the kitchen, when I got there I saw Poppy cooking and Nikolai sitting at the table with a cup.

"Good morning, Nikolai." I said sitting down.

"Good morning, dad." He said back. I love that we always act like a family when we are together. I need to make it official, she needs to be my wife!

"Here you guys go." Poppy said placing a plate in front of us and then placing two more. "I will be right back, I'm going to take care of Kelsey." Poppy said walking out of the room.

"It's good to see you again, son."

"It's good see you too, dad. I hope that you are planning on staying."

"I'm planning on it."

"Good, cause mum doesn't need to marry that jackass!"

"I take it that you don't like Ryan." I laughed

"You got that right. He hates me and he tries to get rid of me."

"Well, it's a good thing that I'm back."

"You better not screw it up again." Nikolai said as Poppy and Kelsey walked into the room and sat down.

"Are you my grandpa?" Kelsey asked with a big smile on her face.

"Yes, I am, and you must be Kelsey."

"Yes, I am!"

"Sweetie get your breakfast ate so we can take you to daycare." Poppy said eating her food.

"I don't mean to be rude, but I gotta go before I'm late." Nikolai said standing up.

"Be safe, Honey." Poppy told him.

"Have a good day."

"Bye daddy!"

"Bye." He said running out the door."

"What do you have planned today?" I asked her.

"I'm going to talk to Ryan and tell him that it's over." Poppy said smiling. I just love her smile so much.

"Do you think that we can make things more official?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well, I was thinking that we can move in together, live in London and be a family."

"What about Nikolai and Kelsey?"

"They can move too. The house has a guest house out in the back that would be perfect for Nikolai and Kelsey."

"It's not yours and Eleanor's house is it?"

"No, I let her have it. I got this one and thought of you and Nikolai and his family before you know."

"You are too sweet, baby."

"I know and I was thinking that I could get Nikolai a job working at our record company."

"That's a good idea."

"And I was thinking that we could get married and have more kids before we get old." That put the worlds biggest smile on Poppy's face.

"When do we move?" Poppy asked

"Whenever you like, the with the wedding."

"I love you." Poppy said kissing me.

"I love you too." I said giving her a passionate kiss. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this girl. We have been through way too much, and we still find our way back to one another. Our love always starts back to how we left it before. Always stronger and always growing!