Chapter 3: Dancing!

POV Helena
I'm putting on a tight red dress and black heels and a bit of makeup to go to the club where the picture is taken. With some research I found were that Michael has taken the picture.
It's a local dance bar, very popular by the werewolf's with the name "Silver Moon". How convenient.

I snort unattractive while muttering, "Choosing a name that so not screams werewolf.."

Laughing I put my phone into my bra along with some money. Pulling my dress up to my hips a readjust the silver knife in it's holster around my thigh, pulling my dress back down making sure that it can't be seen through the light fabric.

Looking in the mirror my eyes land on the birthmark on my neck, somehow it looks like an arrow, I've always had it. My parents called it my lucky mark, they said it made me special. My eyes become blurred as tears threaten to fall, I close my eyes and cover the mark with my curled hair and with one last glance I make my way downstairs.

"Luke?" I call looking around the living room. Hearing nothing I walk further into the living room to see him sleeping in the couch.

"Luke!!" I call a little louder this time. His head shoots up, his hair messy and a dumb expression on his face. I almost crack a laugh seeing his face.

"Wh-what? Where am I, what time is it?" He asks rubbing his face. I give him a look hoping he will remember. He has to drop me off at the bar pretending to be my overprotective brother because there's always someone watching and we don't want to blow our cover. Seeing that his penny isn't gonna drop I sigh.

"You need to take me to town with the car as my "big brother" to drop me off at that club, then you'll tell me to behave and call you if there's anything wrong, okay?" He looks at me like a cow who sees the train pass.

Sighing I grab his arm and pull him off the couch, he almost falling with his already bruised face to the ground. "Jeez, woman, calm down."

I push him towards the door grabbing the car keys on the way out. "Let's go!"

"How the hell can you walk so fast with those things?" He asks, referring to the high heels I'm wearing as I push him toward the black SUV.

"Practice, and now get in."

Getting in the car I hear him muttering under his breath. He starts the engine and drives straight to the centre of the town.
The car ride is calming as I think about all the scenarios that can happen. "You sure it's around here?" He asks looking at the small houses. Unbelievable that there live around 700 members in this small town.

"There it is."

"You got everything you need? A weapon? Your phone? Money?" He says firing this questions to my head. Sometimes he can be such a pain in the ass but I love him the way he is.

I sigh and nod, he pulls over and I step out and so does he. He clears his throat as he prepares him for his speech. "Promise me you'll behave , don't drink to much and if there's anything then call me, okay?"

"Yes, brother, I love you." I say and he nods climbing back into the car and driving off leaving me to find Elisa. I walk in the club immediately struck by the strong smell of alcohol. Werewolves have a sort of intolerance for alcohol, drinking it like water without getting drunk.

I walk over to the bar and order a screwdriver while looking around for the Alpha's sister. It's a bit crowded but I can still recognise the face of one of the wolfs that I've seen yesterday with the Alpha.

Suddenly my eyes land on Elisa as she sits on the other side of the bar talking to someone. I watch her hoping the guy soon will leave.

Drinking from my cocktail I feel the familiar burn in my throat. After about 2 screwdrivers later the guy finally walks off leaving Elisa. Walking over to her I plaster a smile on my face.

"Hi, I'm new here." I say startling her as she turns around to look at me. She has soft features and a friendly expression on her face as she takes me in.

"Uh, hi, I'm Elisa, nice to meet you." She puts her hand out and I take it. Okay this is going the right way, don't screw it up!

"Helena." I make my voice a little bit softer and smile like an innocent schoolgirl, hoping that that way she will trust me more.

"How long have you been in this town?" She asks, a smile on her face. Her natural beauty surprising me. That's a thing those monsters have, they have a striking outside, but on the inside they are all beasts.

I try to hide my scowl by looking around. "I've been here for three days, I moved here with my brother." I say and her eyes light up.

"Oh how nice, you and your brother will definitely like it here." She says excitement in her voice. She looks like the kind of person who could smile all day. "And is he hot?"

I almost choke on my own saliva as I hear those words. "Well, uhh," stuttering over my words I think of something to say. "I guess he looks quite good." Her eyes sparkle.

"Then I should definitely meet him." I nod my head, almost feeling sick to the stomach imagining Luke to be with a werewolf.

"And what about you, do you have siblings?" I ask smoothly changing the subject. Her smile drops a little and she nods.

"Yeah, and he's here tonight to watch me, he doesn't want me to do stupid things, but, hello, I'm 16, I can make a decision for myself, uhh." My head perks up hearing that he's here.

"And is he hot?" I ask giving her a taste of her own medicine. She grimaces but nods her head to somewhere behind me. As I look over my shoulder I see the man itself, wearing a pare of black gloves, black jeans and a black bottom down shirt that hugs his torso, which he looks very good with. I know why some werewolves wear gloves, it's because they don't want to find their mate.

I turn back, suddenly an idea popping in my head and a devilish smile creeping on my face. Elisa gives me a curious look.

"What would you think if I go distracting him so you can go have fun?" Her eyes light up and a big toothy smile comes across her face.

"Would you really do that?"

I nod and she squeals. "Oh thank you, you're the best!" She takes me in a hug and when she lets go of me I walk through the crowd straight to him. I purposely bump into him.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I'm just so clumsy." I say and his striking blue eyes look at me. I feel my heartbeat picking up and shivers running down my spine.

"I've never seen you here." He says while frowning, a crease forming between his eyebrows.

I smile, "I'm Helena, I'm new here!" His frown disappears and makes place for a small smile.

"I'm Eros." His voice is so smooth and velvety that goosebumps starts to raise on my arms.

"Would you like to dance?" I ask and he nods. Just at that moment the music changes to a sensual Spanish song making the air around us heavy. He grabs my waist softly swaying me from side to side. His blue eyes never leaving mine. The more we dance the more he pulls me closer towards him.

I turn around in his grip, the intensity of his eyes becoming to much. I grind my hips sensually against his. My body becoming more heated with every second passing. His hands that roam up and down my sides to my hips makes my head spin.

Then suddenly he let's go of me, I turn around not knowing what's wrong. His eyes look more silver right now meaning he's mind linking, then they become normal and he looks at me apologetic.

"I need to go!" And with that he leaves me there as a hot mess.

—:—