Chapter 13: Girls night

I would suggest listening to the song above, it's really fitting😜 for Eros🥰

Pov Helena
Me and Luke are driving in the car towards their pack house. The radio is playing a calm song. The only noise is the melodies of the song and Luke's fingers drumming on the steering wheel. I look through the window, seeing the trees passing by.

Suddenly I feel Lukes eyes on me and I whip my head towards him seeing a strange look on his face as he studies me.

"What?" I ask with a chuckle. "Why are you looking like that at me?"

He turns his eyes back on the road a small smile on his face. "Nothing, it's just that you seem different than usual..."

I frown not getting what he implies. I shake my head and mutter a small 'whatever', turning my head back to the window.

After a fifteen minute drive we arrive at the house. We see a few guys walking around giving us strange looks before they look away.

We get out of his car and Luke opens the trunk, getting his bag and mine. I didn't take to much with me. A toothbrush, my pj's, a pair of sneakers, underwear, a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt.

I walk up to the house and before I can knock on the door it gets pulled open by an excited Elisa. "Hi girl!" She pulls me into a hug. Her head on my shoulder. I hug her back and find myself actually enjoying it. A small smile graces my face and I pull away saying a small 'hi'.

Her eyes drift behind me and her eyes grow wide. "And this must be your brother." She says a big smile on her face.

I look behind me and see Luke standing there with an uneasy smile on his face. "Hi." His voice sounds soft and then he coughs. "Hi, I'm Luke." I smile as he says it again to sound more masculine.

I softly giggle. "He's the one and only pain in the ass." I say to Elisa who is eyeing him up and down.

"Aren't all brothers?" She asks me with a grin. I smile as the image of Eros comes in my mind.

"And I'm Elisa. Nice to meet you Luke, I've heard good things of you." She says to Luke and extends her hand towards him.

He grabs it and shakes her hand giving her a smile. As their hands touch I see Elisa's smile fall a bit before she smiles brightly again.

"Come on in. Dinner is gonna be ready in a bit and then we can have a girls night while the boys go have some fun theirselves." She opens the door more and me and Luke step inside. I see Luke's eyes widening at the sight of the inside of the mansion. I tug on his hand so he won't just stay there with his mouth hanging open wide.

We walk through the hall and walk up the stairs. "First we are gonna put your stuff upstairs. Helena, you can put your bags in my room and Luke can put his in the guest room."

We follow her and she opens a guest room leading Luke inside while I wait in the doorway. She shows him where he can put his stuff and then we follow her to her room.

Her room is nothing like I expected it to be. I thought it would be flowery and colourful, but instead we are greeted with three dark grey walls and one painted in white. A kingsize bed is pushed against the white wall, giving the dark wooden bed a certain glow.

Instead of walls covered in boy bands it's covered in photo's. I gape at it feeling genuinely interested in the story behind the photo's.

"You can put your bag over here and then we can go introduce dear Luke," She gives him a cheeky smile, "to my lovely brother and his friends."

We smile and follow her back downstairs. We come in the dining room, me getting the exact same spot as last time I was here. Elisa was again sitting beside me with Luke on her left.

I look over to him giving him a grin as Elise visibly leans closer towards him. I have to hold back a chuckle at the look he shoots me. And Elisa who is unaware of his pleading expression goes on chatting about something to him.

I look over to the people starting to come sit at the table, seeing a few familiar faces, like Erik. He looks at me gruffly before sitting down with a huff. Then I see the blond haired boy from last time. He gives me a half heartedly smile before he plops down.

I see a few curious stares going over to Luke, and he feels them to cause he starts shifting around on his chair.

"Helena, long time no see, how are you?" I look up to be greeted with familiar bright blue eyes. I gulp feeling my cheeks heat up as I can't help but stare at the guy in front of me. Eros is dressed in a simple sweatpants with a light coloured shirt above it.

I never knew that one could look so good in just a simple outfit like that.

"Hi Eros, i'm good, you?" I ask probably with a flaming red face. He seats himself at the head of the table, greeting everyone before returning his attention back to me.

"I'm good, it's been a tough few weeks for everyone." His small falls a bit. He notices my stare. "Again new killings. I'm hoping they'll catch that son of a bitch soon." I look down at my hands that are entangled with each other on my lap. I suddenly feel a strange feeling settling in the pit of my stomach.

"Yeah.." I say softly looking up at him to see his attention on Luke. He looks curiously to his sister who is chatting away, and then he looks back at me.

"That's your brother?" He asks. I nod looking over at them again.

"Yeah he is, but not by choice." I chuckle lightly. Eros chuckles to and before anyone can say anything Elisa speaks up for whole the room.

"Good evening everyone! I'd like to introduce you all the the brother of my friend, Helena, everyone this is Luke." Everyone greets Luke, some more friendly than others. "So me and Helena are gonna have a girlsnight, so I was hoping you could hang out with Luke. To do, well you know, guys stuff, playing video games and all.." She smiles at everyone and a few guys start talking to Luke immediately. A few girls at the table stare at him but soon start talking with their friends again.

We soon start eating and my mind wanders to how the rest of the evening will go.

_____________________________
So I changed the cover of the book, and I would like to know what you think about it?
Have a great evening, and be prepared for an new chapter!!