10.Want In"deed"

It's amazing how your insecurities rise up when you "get down" with someone you are attracted to.

Here I am, wondering if he doesn't want me because I left my hair undone.My hair is naturally kinky and as such can't really be manipulated much,but I love it.It reminds me of my mum.

What if he just doesn't like my height? I know I am taller than most,but he is taller than I am.Should it really matter to him?

As I let my thoughts drain me of my confidence,I stand from the bed and reach for my dress.Before I can do that,he holds my arm and drags me back to the bed.

What is wrong with him? Blowing hot and Cold, messing with my head,I don't even understand anymore.

"What's going through that tiny head of yours" he says as he puts his arm around my shoulder and pulls me to his side, playing with my already messed-up hair.

"I know you don't want me" I say, hiding my face in his shoulder.

"What gave you such a stupid Idea" he replies, sounding slightly offended

"Well,you didn't go further" I say in an almost whisper,very embarrassed at this point.Who would have thought a day would come when I'd be behaving like a teenager.

He throws back his head and releases a laugh.

How dare he laugh at me? I'll show him not to laugh at a person's insecurities next time.So I ball my fist and hit him square in the chest.

"Ooouch! What the hell did you do that for?" He yells,while pushing me off his arm to rub the offended area.

Serves him right.

"Don't laugh at me again" I say, crossing my arms over my still naked breasts.

He frowns lightly at me before falling back against the bed and exhaling loudly.

"I didn't stop because I didn't want you Bri,I stopped because I didn't want to push you.Its too soon"

He doesn't know how much this means to me.I wanted him to want me but Inside,I knew I wasn't ready to take it that far,and he understood that.

I draw closer to him and kiss him lightly on the lips and snuggle up to him,and he lets me.

After some time,he starts playing with my hair again and asks;

"Why didn't you just tell me you were going to school?"

I huff a breath, being evasive is what got me here in the first place,so I answer honestly.

"I was embarrassed" 

"Why would you be embarrassed about such a thing?There is nothing shameful about going to school, studying for a better future" he replies in a serious tone.

"I know.I didn't think about it at the time.I am just too used to hiding it from people that I did so with you, without even thinking it through.I am sorry" I say, realising that he was actually right.

But the thruth is,I am not just embarrassed about people knowing I go to school,I am afraid that they would judge me harshly If they found out what I do to make it possible.Ray included.

"It's ok,I forgive you.Moreover,I already punished you,so,we are even" he says, nipping at my ear.

I giggle in response.I try to stiffle it so he doesn't find out that I am very ticklish.But he does,and takes full advantage of this new information and starts to tickle the hell out of me.

I squeal and scream as I beg him to stop.All of a sudden,the innocent game turns into something else entirely,as he stops and stares deep into my eyes.

I close my eyes as he leans in to me,before his lips land fully on mine,my phone starts to ring and the mood dies.

I roll to where my phone is at the foot of the bed and pick up the call.

"Hello?"I say as I put the phone to my ear.

"Briii! I have been soooooooo worried.Where are you? Its long past the time you should have gotten home" Grace practically screams from the other end.

I wince as I roll my eyes.The drama queen,ever a worrier.

"I am with…." I say, wanting her to guess.

"Where are you being evasive?who are you with?....oh my god! OMG! You are with the BriMan!!" She screams and I can't help but smile at her enthusiasm.The drama queen never disappoints,always ready to stick her nose where it's not needed.As if on que,She asks;

"Soo,what are you guys doing?" Barely even able to restrain her curiosity.It oozed through the phone.

"Oh Gracie,when will you ever change" I reply, chuckling.

"What? You can't blame a girl for wanting juicy dits" She says,and I can just picture her placing her hand on her ample hips.

I role my eyes.

"I don't kiss and tell" I say while grinning, turning on the bed to find Ray still reclined on some pillows,just the way I left him.He smiles back.

"At least tell me something"She replies.I can hear the pout in her voice.

How typical of the drama queen.

"Later,we will dance"I say as she starts to screech on the other end.

I end the call on a laugh.Oh Grace.

"I have to get home,Grace is worried" I tell him as I pick up my dress and put it on.

He stands up and starts to dress too.When we are both done,we step out of the room and head for the sitting room.

"How would you like to get something to eat before heading home?" He asks with his arm on my waist.

"Yes please" I reply, seriously famished.

I look up to find him wearing a boyish grin.

The arrogant,self centered fish! I know he thinks I am hungry because of what we did.Even if it contributed to it,that was not the only reason.I had stayed the whole day in school without eating.

I give him a fuming glare as I walk past him,out of the house.

The full bearded,pink lipped fish just laughs.He laughs! At me!

I will smack him so hard,he will never find a reason to laugh at me again.

My thoughts calm me a bit as I visualize different ways to smack him into silence.With a broom,or a mop,or my purse,or my foot.

I grin.

As he heads towards me and finds me grinning,he stops.Genuinely confused.That should shot him up for a while,I think,as I grin wider.

Now it's my turn to laugh.

Hey fam!

We are at 143 reads!💃💃💃💃
Thank you so much,I love you like crazy!

Please don't forget to share this story to your friends!