Day 5

So sorry for the wait everyone! My wrist is sprained, making it hard to type, and family matters are consuming a lot of my time.

Today I will be talking about what I think will happen in Episode 155. 1 more day until it comes out!!!!!!

Okay, a quick recap of Episode 154: 

Remi and John are fighting. John starts out with Zeke's ability, shocking (get my pun?) Remi. Joker (John) acquires Remi's ability and sends a bolt of lightning towards Remi. She dodges and tries to stall. 

Blyke fires his first shot. It hits Joker's shoulder. Remi hits Joker with electricity. Blyke fires his second shot, which hits his torso. The next one hits his leg. Joker is down and Remi sends lightning at him. Remi tries to demask him, but Joker grabs her arm. He counterattacks with a punch that sends Remi flying. Remi is badly injured.

Joker now goes after Blyke and Isen, who are helping Remi from afar. Joker rushes towards them and scales the wall of the building that they are on. Joker kicks Blyke, causing him to misfire his laser. He then zaps Blyke with electricity. 

Isen now tries to fight since Blyke is down. John fires a laser at Isen, hitting his arm. He then electrocutes Isen. Isen is incapacitated. Blyke attempts to tell Joker that, "It's over! You've beaten us!" John, in response, tells Blyke that he "calls the shots" and fires a laser at Blyke. Blyke dodges, but the laser curves, shocking Blyke. The beam hits Blyke in the shoulder. 

------------

We then go from the fight scene to Holden (blue haired boy who's always with Arlo) and Arlo walking through the hall. A green haired boy runs between them and bumps into them. Holden stops him and asks, "What's the fat rush?" The boy proceeds to tell the pair that Remi and Joker are fighting and everyone is going to watch. Arlo asks the location, and the boy says the East courtyard. Arlo arrives to see Joker fighting a barely conscious Blyke. 

Remi attempts to reason with Joker by saying, "STOP! THERE'S NO POINT IN ALL THIS FIGHTING! WHAT ARE YOU ACCOMPLISHING BY BEATING EVERYONE SENSELESS?! YOU HAVEN'T SOLVED ANYTHING! ALL YOU'VE DONE IS HURT PEOPLE!"

Joker then hones in on Remi using Isen's ability and uses Blyke's ability to shoot beams at her.

Just at that moment, Arlo tells Holden to get Seraphina and make sure that she watches this fight. Arlo then jumps out the window and into the fight. 

When Remi is about to be hit by John's beams and fist, Arlo makes a barrier around her. The impact causes the barrier to crack and Joker to be hurt. The episode ends with a really awesome panel of a powered-up Arlo. 

---------

Ok, this is the end of the incredibly detailed recap. I think that what will happen in the next (and last) episode of unOrdinary is that Arlo and Joker will engage in a really awesome fight and Arlo will unmask Joker. The entire school will see that John is Joker, and Sera will be shocked on the sidelines. She'll lose all of her faith in John and be really angry with him. 

I think that there are two options for an ending:

1) John wins. Arlo is defeated and John becomes King. The school falls to chaos and there's a whole other season about defeating John.

2) Arlo wins. John is defeated and the hierarchy is saved. Arlo fixes everything and apologizes to John and Sera. John is expelled. Is there another season with this ending? I don't know.

-------------

So that is my theory on what will happen next. I have a few questions for you all.

1) Who do you think will win the fight between Arlo and John? Why?

2) Do you think that there will be another season?

3) What are your theories? 

Comment your answers!!!!!!