5.bite

Azul pov

I watched as the members warm up before dance practice.jimin was stretching.i went to jungkook.he was sitting on the floor talking to namjoon.i started poking his face.he moved my hand away.but i continued to poke him.

"Jimin Hyung!"whined jungkook.jimin sighed.

"Z,leave jungkook alone.actually come here."said jimin.

"Am i in trouble?"

"No.now come here."said jimin.i went to jimin.he patted the spot next to him.i sat down.

"Now stay."he said.i glared at him.

"You can't tell me what to do!"jimin chuckled.

"Actually i can."he said.

"I do what I want."i smirked.i stood up.

"Disobedience leads you into trouble."said jimin.he smirked.i Don't want a spanking!

"Whatever."i sat down.then jimin finish stretching.the members started practicing.i quietly left the dance studio.i walked to random room.there was five people looking at video of members.it look like they was editing it.cool!i walked to a lady.

"You can't be in here."She said.

"What's that?"i pointed to buttons on the screen.

"Editing tools.now out."she said sternly.i folded my arms.

"No."

"Where are your parents?"She said.

"None of ya business bitch."she looked me in shock.then she glared at me.

"Listen here little boy.you need to leave."she said.she wiggles her finger at me.i rolled my eyes.i quickly grabbed her hand and bite her finger.she hissed in pain.

"You little!"she growled at me.i started running than she chase after me.i bumped into a tall guy with glasses.

"Azul,i was just coming to get you."said the guy.

"He is your son?"asked the lady.

"No.he is jimin son."said the guy.

"What?!?no way jimin son is this bad!"said lady.

"I am sorry for what he did.i will ensure you that jimin will deal with him."said the guy.the lady nodded.she walked away.

"I guessing you sneaked out the dance studio.jimin told me you might do that."said the guy.

"Who is fuck are you?"i raised an eyebrow.

"Is not nice to cuss.i am Sejin.i am bts manager."he said.

"Well I have places to be.so bye."i was about to walk away with he pick me up.

"Actually you are going to my office.so I can watch you."He said.i started wiggle out his arms while we walked to his office.when we got to his office he place me in a chair.

"So what you like to do?"he asked.

"Um i don't know."i shrugged.

"What's you do in your free time?"

"Pissed off people."i smiled.he shook his head.

"Beside That."he said.

"Um i used to play card games."

"You in luck.i have deck of cards.what you want to play?"

"Nerts."

"What's that?"he asked.i rolled my eyes.

"I ain't teaching you.do you know speed?"

"Nope."

"Casino?"

"Nope."

"War?"

"Nope.

"B.s?"

"Nope."

"Damn!what game do you know?"

"Gold fish."

"Nevermind i Don't want to play cards with you.i will play solitaire."he shrugged.he grabbed the deck of cards from a shelf behind his desk.he gave it to me.i played solitaire a few times when jimin walked in.

"Sir,i am sorry for whatever he did."said jimin.i glared at jimin.

"I didn't do shit!ask Sejin!"

"Actually he was being good.he been playing solitaire by himself for few hours."said Sejin.hours?!?wow time flys when I am having fun.

"See i was a good boy!"i smiled proudly.

"You know Maddie,the woman who you bit told me what you did."said jimin.my smiled dropped.

"Thanks for watching him.z,time to go."said jimin.i gathered the cards and stack them neatly.i tried gave it back to Sejin.he shook his head.

"No.you should keep them."said Sejin.i smiled.

"Thank you!"Then i ran to jimin.we left the building and went to the car.

"Jimin,do you know any card games?"he started driving home.

"Actually no but maybe you can teach me."said jimin.

"I will think about it."Then after a short car ride we arrived home.i went to my room.i took my shoes off.jimin sat on my bed next to me.

"Z,you know in trouble right?"

"That lady was being rude!"

"But you can't bite people."i frowned.then i laid across his lap.then he smacked my behind 10 times.my behind was in slight pain.he sat me on his lap.

"Don't bite people."i nodded.