45.the finale

Z pov

I bang on the door.sam dad open the door.

"Z i don't think it best for you to be around Sammy right now."he said.i ignore him and stomped to Sam room.i heard regurgitating from the bathroom.i walked in the bathroom.sam head was in the toilet.

"Really Sammy?!!?today ain't the fucking day to be sick!!!!!"sam stood up and flushed the toilet.

"I didn't ask to be sick."he said.then he went to the sink and wash his mouth.

"I need you today!you can't be sick!today is a important day!"

"You will be fine.just remember what we practice."he said.

"No!you are not sick!i am just hallucinating!yeah this is part of my imagination."

"Babe I am sick.my Appa thinks i got a stomach bug.so really you not even supposed to be in here."

"Yeah.your papa told not come in the house either.but I did anyway."he chuckled.

"I don't know how my dads don't see you are bad influence."He smiled.then he went back to the toilet and puked his guts out.

"Sammy!!you need to get better!i need you !"

"What part of i am sick don't you under-"then he interrupted his sentence to puke more.

"I am not going!"Sam looked at me.

"You are going to that talent show!and you going to show how amazing you are!"

"But you are sick!i need take care of my boyfriend!"

"Nice try but my dads will take good of me while you go to the talent show"he said.

"Sammy you was my moral support!"

"But your dad can hel-then he started puking again.

"My dad doesn't know i even audition for the talent show.i told him I wasn't gonna do it."sam finished puking.he looked at me shocked.

"What?"he said.then Sam's dad ran in.

"Z what are doing here!sam is contagious!"he said.

"Appa,he was just worried."said Sam.

"Z you can visit him when he gets better but you need to leave."said Sam dad.

"I don't mind being sick with him."

"I am not gonna kiss you!"said Sam.

"Fine.i will leave."i stomped out the house.

~later
Z pov

"Your turn."she said.the stage hand gave me a mic.i shyly walked on stage.i stood in the center.the music started playing.i started singing in a whisper.

"My mama told me when I was young
We are all born supersta-

Then I looked up at the audience.i couldn't continue singing.i immediately ran off stage.i ran to the backstage.i sat against the wall.i hugged my knees.i started crying.why did I freeze?!?i am dumb!why did I think I could get overcome this!then i heard someone walked to me.

"Baby boy,why you crying?"said a familiar voice.i looked up jimin was kneeled in front of me.

"Why are you here?"

"Why you didn't tell you going to be in the talent show?"he asked.

"Cuz I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of you.you are amazing singer who can sing to millions while I am singer who can barely sing to hundred."

"Why did my confident son go?"

"Out the window."

"You know when I get nervous about performing.i take three deep breath and say jimin you nice,keep going."i rolled my eyes.

"That's doesn't help."

"Well do you want me to go on stage with you?"

"You don't even know what song I am singing."

"Doesn't matters.sammy send me song to sing with you."

"So sammy sent you!"i glared jimin.thank you sammy!

"Yup.and namjoon standing at the dj table waiting to play it."

"What song?"

"You will know it when you heard it."Then he wiped my tears.we grabbed a mic.namjoon play the song.i smirked when I heard it.

He fived me as the audience clapped.we went left the stage.we went into the hallway.the rest of members was waiting for us.

"That was amazing z."said jungkook.jin hugged me.

"I say we go out to eat to celebrate!"said taehyung

"I am second that!"

"Let's go."we started leaving but I stop jimin.i hugged him.

"Thank you."

"No problem baby boy."

"I love you Appa."

"I love you too."he ruffled my hair.he smiled at me.i smiled back.

Thanks for reading
Started:8/30/19
Ended:11/6/19

Check out my other bts books:
Adopted by jin
Adopted by jungkook
Adopted by taehyung
Adopted by suga
Baby project(jungkook fanfic)
Husband swap
Scary movie
Bts prank war