0.1

"i love you baby, if only you knew

"i love you baby, if only you knew."

mei had picked the fresh smelling flowers this morning. decorating the flower bouquet just as how her best friend renjun liked it.

renjun never saw this act of mei as a romantic move he rather thought it was friendly.

renjun was already at his locker picking out his book.
mei walked down the hall immediately spotting him.

"injunnie, i hope you like your flowers." mei smiled handing them over to renjun.
she always said the same words every morning.

"thank you mi, i always love them." he smiled bright.

mei's heart began beating out of her chest watching renjun put the flowers in his locker.

"lets go to class mi."

renjun and mei had always been close friends. mei was japanese and renjun was chinese. both of them being foreigners easily made their friendship bubble.

but mei always saw renjun more then a friend.

at first it started with blushing and being shy around renjun.

renjun didn't really worry over this. mei is a truly introverted person. and she would always get shy around new people except ryujin.

shin ryujin is the same age as mei.
ryujin was a transfer student from korea when she came to japan.
mei and her became close friends because mei helped ryujin get warmed up to japan.

however when mei left for korea ryujin was left in japan.

after one year of being apart ryujin could finally cancel her transfer programme and go back to seoul south korea.

she transferred to twice high which is the school mei went to.

mei immediately recognized her and introduced her to renjun.

the two girls would hang around with renjuns friends.

renjuns friends.

aka the cool guys of school everyone wanted to date.

mei and chenle were specifically close with each other.

chenle always came for advise as mei was older and more experienced than him.

mei always saw chenle as a little brother.

and thats how it should be.

renjun and chenle often spoke in chinese, mei couldnt understand.

it was another day after school, mei was walking home alone after a long time. renjun wasnt busy it just happened to be a day where meu was sad and all she could request to do was be alone.

there was a new girl at their school. and she just had to be in mei's class. the new girl was absolutely gorgeous. her name was kang eunji.

after the teacher introduced her renjuns eyes darted away to her. he looked like he was in love.