0.2

mei smiled while walking to school the next day

mei smiled while walking to school the next day. she was listening to her favorite song lip syncing and dancing.

now playing: be as one -twice

mei always loved listening to this song when she was down. the song was in japanese making her automatically attracted to the song.

mei stopped in her tracks when she realized she was in front of the garden she would pick the flowers.

"should i?,," mina thought.
i mean there was no official thing between renjun and kang eunji, so she could technically still give him flowers.

mei picked her flowers, picking a lesser amount then usual.

mei smiled as the song came to an end. she already was close to the school gate so she plugged off her earphones.

as she was making her was down the hall she saw renjun and eunji hugging.
mei's heart broke again.

her smile quickly vanished at the sight in front of her.

she immediately turned back and looked around for the nearest thrash can.

before she could even reach her locker she trashed the flowers.

her heart broke even more.

when she went to her locker which was near renjuns she saw a silhouette looking at her.

she turned around to see renjun and eunji.

she immediately put a smile on, not wanting to seem suspicious.

"hey mi, how are you? are you better now?"
mei had to come up with a lie real quick.

"yes, im better." mei smiled. just as she was about to turn back renjun asked another question.

"why did you cry yesterday?"
now mei had to lie in an epic way or she would get caught.
so she decided to use her sister going to tour next month and being absent for a long time.

"my sister is going to tour next month and i was informed yesterday. so i felt down."
"is your sister famous?" eunji asked.

"yes, she's hirai momo from twice." mei flashed her iconic smile.

"ooo, i love twice!" eunji squealed from excitement.

"actually we have news to tell you!" renjun exclaimed being happier than ever.
"we're dating."

mei's smile was dropping.