0.4

a/n: MINAS PARTICIPATING IN THE COMEBACK AAAA IM SO HAPPY.

mei was discharged from the hospital 3 days later the incident

even though mei begged soyeon, soyeon still had called momo.

just because she didn't want them to report mei to the police.

mei decided it would be the best if she didnt stay with soyeon.

she had to return to her house somehow. so she saw this as the perfect opportunity.

jaehyun dropped mei off, helping her with her crutches.

mei walked up to the door taking a deep breath before ringing te bell.

to her luck, someone was actually home.

a tired yuta opened the door, his eyes were puffy from crying.

"mei-yaaaaa." he said before hugging the younger girl. he started sobbing on mei's shoulder feeling extremely guilty.

"mei-ya, i was so worried. please dont do something like that again." yuta said parting away from the younger girl.

"come on lets get you to your room, you'll rest a little bit. ill call momo." yuta smiled.

mei smiled back, even though she tried it to be genuine it came as a soft one instead.

mei felt super tired so she found this to be the perfect opportunity to sleep.

mei fell asleep almost immediately.

momo came 30 minutes later.
she was really happy that her sister returned.

mei slept until the next morning. these events had made her exhausted.

the next morning mei woke up an hour earlier than she would normally wake up.

mei still felt exhausted, but she couldn't do anything now.

a cheerful yuta entered mei's room singing his heart.

what even worse was he was singing backstreet boys.

mei groaned and smashed her face into the pillow in order to not hear yuta singing i want it that way.

"yuta!! i get u can sing buT dONT SING BACKSTREET BOYs!" mei yelled.

yuta started laughing at her sisters reaction.

mei always loved yutas voice, when her parents decided to send her to korea with her brother and her sister, mei felt down.

she didn't want to be away from her parents at all.

mei's dad would sing to her every time she was sad.

so yuta replaced him.

every time mei came home crying because of the language barrier and her lack of communication yuta would sing her unravel.