0.3

mei stayed away from renjun for the rest of the day

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

mei stayed away from renjun for the rest of the day. not only that she also stayed away from the rest of the group hoping nobody would suspect.

mei sat alone at lunch, her lungs were still burning. mei slowly chewed up her food getting used to the stares and whispers.

when ryujin came to her after she finished her lunch mei immediately stood up and walked away leaving ryujin and the rest of the group dumbfounded.

why was mei acting like this all the sudden? was the question that roamed around their heads.

mei couldnt really sit down next to renjun in this class so she privately requested to sit alone at the very back.

the distance was long enough.

at the end of the day renjun saw mei holding up a red flower piece.
mei trashed the flower and walked out.

renjun wondered who mei got the flowers for.

mei walked home again but this time she had no energy whatsoever. she walked to her favorite antique shop buying the queen album she saved up for.

she could have gotten a newer copy but the antique one felt way more better for her.

mei walked to her front door, the overwhelming feeling finally left her lungs.

mei walked into her house, an eerie silence filled up as she walked in.

"yuta? momo?" she asked carefully. thankfully yuta appeared before she could do anything stupid.

"wheres momo?" mei asked.
"they're filming, we have to talk."
mei immediately turned around to look at yuta and she gave him a weird expression.
"no we dont! i didnt do anything wrong i swear!" mei yelled doing weird gestures because she was panicking.

"huh?" yuta asked puzzled when mei was trying to leave the house.

"where u going?" yuta asked.
"uhhh, to meet renjun yeah!" mei lied.
"come on i know you guys aren't talking." mei's eyes widened.

"huh!?? i meant to say chenle!!! yeah!" mei shut the door as soon as she got out.
she was definitely going to get a good amount of scolding later on.

mei ran until she reached the closest cafe she could find. she had no intention of returning home any time soon.

so as soon she ordered her ice vanilla latte she let her feet take her wherever. she didnt care at that moment.

so if you thought mei ended up in the dance studio you are absolutely wrong.

mei walked around the park she used to pick the flowers from.

well she didn't need to pick them anymore.

she could easily get them by being near her best friend.

mei started walking back to her house when the night sky rolled in.

she felt calmer at night. and this was a moment she would never exchange to any moment.

mei walked into her house seeing ryujin, chenle, yuta and most importantly renjun waiting for an explanation.

instead they got a wide eyed mei immediately running to her room locking the door.

the overwhelming feeling filled minas lungs again. mina panicked knowing that she wasn't exactly far enough from renjun.

ok mina you've got this either you die of coughing flowers or escape from the window.
wait wait- escape from the window???

mei had no choice, she heard renjuns voice behind the door and right after the feeling in her lungs increased making her cough up some flowers.

this time the flowers had more blood and they were growing bigger in size.

mei made her run to the window and got out of it, now hanging 2 floors above the ground.

"mei open the door! or ill have to break it!" yuta yelled making mina panic and fall down.

luckily mei fell down on her bum and it hurt less than she visualized it too.

mei still had problems in getting up and walking after her fall so her only option was to limp out of her apartment complex.

yuta broke the door down only to see an empty room and an open window.

"no way." he muttered.

yuta turned around to look at the friends of mina only to see wide eyes staring back at him.

"s-she jumped out of the window?" chenle asked his hands shaking while pointing at the window.

renjun immediately went to look down.

"she must be alive, she must have gotten up and walked!" renjun.

"hyung, will she be ok?" chenle asked getting scared when he got no response from renjun nor yuta.

"n-noona?" he looked at ryujin with pleading eyes.

"she will be ok hopefully. but this is not like mei at all." ryujin said.

"i know thats what frustrates me the most!" renjun yelled.

the three friends decided to stay at mei's house.

mei never returned that night, nor the next day. she wasn't at school either.

mei's cover was going to be blown.

mei kept walking that night after that incident passing by the cafe she occasionally visits.

it was just time for their closing. so that night soyeon and jaehyun had the night shift.

mei was a familiar face for them to see.

so when both of them saw mei limping and sobbing they decided to help.

soyeon and jaehyun are going the same university making them already close to each other.

"mei-ya, whats wrong?" mei heard soyeon say.

"soyeon unnie," mei started crying even more.

meu threw herself to the older girls arms crying her heart out.

"mei-ya we have to get you to the hospital." soyeon exclaimed.

so that night mei ended up in the hospital.

with soyeon and jaehyun beside her of course.

she ended up telling them the whole story making both of them worried to death.

yuta and momo on the other hand were worried to death.

yuta kept getting blamed from momo making him feel even worse.

everyone couldn't do anything but wait for her to reappear again.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.