When Spark Ignites.

Warning: Mature content ahead!!!

🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷
She and her camera person was introduced to everyone in the academy so she can get familiar with everyone for her efficient working.

Next day She decided to observe the first drill of first year cadets, which is being held by Major Nair.

"Attention cadets, app sabki ke last drill ke results aa chuke hai, cadet Rahil you topped the drill, cadet pradyumna, cadet Rohit you also passed the drill as everyone else except cadet Mamta and cadet Roshni" He smirked locking at them "meine pehle bhi kaha tha or aj bhi kehta hu... Ladkia kabhi sipaahi nahi ban sakti hai, unki jagah sirf rasoi ghar me hoti hai, jung ke maidaan me nahi".

His words humiliated all the girls cadet present there while boys cadets was trying to supress their laugh which worked like fuel to Naina's anger.

"Meri maniye to abhi waqt hai, pack your bags or ghar wapas chale jaiye, iss academy ko ap jaise kamzor cadets ki zarurat nahi hai.....khas kar ke ladkiya".

Naina was fuming and was about to charge on him when shalini came there and stopped her "Let it be Naina, ye wo hai jisko samjhana diwar me sar marne jaisa hai... Captain Rajveer ne bhi bahot koshish kar li but all in vain" Saying this she started to leave with shalini but not before throwing dagger at that stupid Major, promising herself that before going she'll show him what a women can do.

🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷

Next class was of Dr. Ritu Mishra. She was explaining a topic in the class while naina was observing her and Rajveer standing bore.

"Aisi shakal kyu bana rakhi hai" She asked him.

"To or kya karu, it's too boring mujhe psychology na pasand na samjh ati". He said with bored expression.

" Lekin psychology padhane wali bandi to kafi interesting hai" He gave her a weird look "I mean look at her, she has a sexy figure to die for, she is classy and I think she has hots for you". She finished winking at him.

"And how can you say that" He asked raising his brow with keen interest.

"See, the way she is adjusting her pallu in every two seconds, wo kaise baar baar apne balo se khel rahi hai the way she looking at you in between her lecture with her peripherial vision... Sab clear that she is into you"

"Rubbish, mein nahi manta.. She is just getting conscious because of our presence or kuch nahi hai" He tried to rub it off.

"Aisa kuch nahi, mein Dr. Mishra se mili hu she is very confident lady... Conscious hone walo me se nahi, karne walo me se hai wo..".

"Or mein ye kaise manu ki wo iss waqt conscious nahi hai balki she is having.. Having.. " He was fumbling while completing his sentence.

"This... " She pointed her finger at him "this is called consciousness.. You are fumbling but she isn't, unka lecture is so fluent, she haven't fumbled even for a sec or did anything clumsy which in itself shows that she is not getting conscious but having a thing for you" She winked at him while he remained flushed with this fact that Dr. Mishra is having HOTS for him.

"You see human psychology meine bhi padhi hai and top of that, I am a women". She said confidently.

" Ye kaha ka logic hua... " He is pissed with that I am a women logic first shalini now her.

"Universal logic.. A women knows everything... " She gave him a smile. "Chalo yeto rahi Mishra ki baat apne bare me btao... Don't you feel anything about". She saw his was which was showing no sign of any intrest for her "com'on captain look at her she is so sexy, academy me itni hot bandi wo just in bra like blouse me ghumti hai, or interested hone ke hint bhi deti hai me ladka hoti na to pakka try marti" She said getting highly impressed by her aura.