Stop Me If You Can

Mature content ahead.

🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷
"Ek saccha sipaahi apni aakhri sans tak ladta hai or hamesha ladta rahega, Jai Hind".

"Perfect, Akhil now go and baki ke officers ka bhi isi tarah se monologue lena hai jaisa abhi Captain Rajveer ka liya" She told her camera man.

"Yes ma'am" He left to complete his
task.

"Kya baat hai kaafi zyada stressed lag rahe ho aaj" She asked him.

"Haa... Aaj extra classes thi or Maj. Nair ki drill bhi mujhe hi leni padi fir Brigadier ke sath ek official meeting mein bhi jana pada... " He said stretching himself.

She got up from her seat and stood behind him where he was sitting on one seater couch, "lemme relax you a bit" She started to press his shoulders.

He got startled "no let it be... There is no need... "

"Shhhh.... Just feel it" She said slowly, making him sit back again, her hands roaming all over his shoulders and neck, pressing them with dedication providing him relaxation.

She was pressing his shoulders sensually a pleasurable moan escaprd from his lips, she whispers in his ear "acaha laga" He noded "you need more? " She asks huskily.

"Yeaa... " He said closing his eyes.

She came in front of him, sat on his lap straddling him face to face.. He suppressed his groan when he felt her hips brushing his groin, she smiled and started to rub his neck softly, placing wet kisses on his neck meanwhile rubbing his crotch with her hips..

His breaths getting raspy, he caught her from waist, his hands rubbing sensually on its own accord, she slowly opened all the buttons of his shirt, she now was creasing his bare chest.. She can feel his erection poking her butt, she smiles in pleasure.

"You want more... Do you want me to touch you more.... Privately" She asks him seductively in whisper, grabbing his bonner from above his jeans.

"Ughh.... Fuck yess" He said in pleasure, squeezing her hips.

She got up and asks him to follow her, he removes his already unbuttoned shirt while walking behind her gazing at her ass swinging like a pevert as she took him to bed and then pushed him on mattress.

She removes her top only to be left in neon pink bra, he gazes her with lustful eyes, she came over him and started placing kisses on his chest and neck, he tries to grab her breast when she Shrugged his hands away "just feel whatever am doing" Saying this she came down to remove his jeans, revealing his huge boner, she licked her dry lips and grabbed his bonner from above the fabric of his boxer's.

"Fuckk.... " He hissed in pleasure, she was rubbing it with pleasure.

She took his manhood out of his boxer she saw his pre-cum leaking out from it's tip, she started to give him hand job while he was trying hard not to moan like a girl. She saw him watching her with passionate gaze, she gave him a seductive look.

"You want me to taste it" She teases him while playing with his penis.

"Please" He requested her with painful expression.

She bent her head down and took his Length inside her mouth to show him stars, she was sucking him off with great vigour, he felt all the stress leaving his body... After a while she left his cock which was now fully erect because of her hard work.

Now it's time for her to get treated, she quickly removes her shorts and panty and took his lenght inside her, they both moaned in pleasure, she started to ride him with slow pace later increased the speed.. He too was pushing inside her hard, she felt the temperature of room increase, she removes her bra and started to squeez her breast in pleasure, pinching her nipples, he saw her playing with her boobs which made him go bonkers...