Before The Storm

Warning : Mature content ahead in Bold.

PS. The coming up twist in the Story is suggested by luvraj4everr Aman Di, thanks for the amazing idea.. 😍🥰😘

PSS. I am going to make this story private from next part.

🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷
"Gadha hai tu, nalayak kahinka, usne apne muhh se tujhe sathe ane ko bola.. Or tune mana kar diya... Idiot" Rajveer was talking to himself.

"Me jaun kya?.... Lekin abhi to mana kar diya tha... " He became sad "haa bol dunga ki mera kaam khatam ho gaya, Or bore ho rhaa tha isiliye aagaya" He became excited.

He went towards his cupboard, started to Select his clothes, he was confused what to wear "kya pehnu... Kuch samajh nahi araha... Umm, what the hell, aj se pehle kabhi itna confuse nahi hua mein... Goddd kya ho raha hai mujhe" He quickly selected a black shirt with navy blue jeans looking handsome as ever.

🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷

🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷

He reached at club and saw Shalini and Abhimanyu enjoying their drinks.

"Arey Rajveer aap.. Yaha" He got surprised seeing him here.

"Yea.. Wo mera kam khatam ho gaya tha to socha why not join you guys" He was talking to Abhimanyu while his eyes searching her.

"Kya baat hai captain kisi ko dhund rahe hai" Asked Shalini mischievously.

"Nahi wo.. Tum dono bas akele ho" He asked.

"Nahi... Naina ayi hai na hamre sath" Said abhimanyu.

"Ahh.. Kahi dikh nahi rahi wo". Rajveer asked hesitantly.

"Naina to hawa ka ek jhonka hi ek pal yaha to dusre pal waha" Said shalini then whispers in his ear "meine kaha tha na captain acha chance hai ladki single hai or interested bhi.... Kahi haath se na nikal jaye" She winks at him.

He shook his head in disbelief, shalini will never change, he leaves the spot and starts to look for Naina, he was searched her in every coner of club but did not found her... When his gaze went on dance floor he felt his body burning with rage, he saw that Naina was dancing with man on floor... Very close.

They were laughing with each other, when he looks closely he saw that the man dancing with Niana was non other than Captain Ashwin, new officer posted at KMA, he felt sudden rush of jealousy run in his body.. He felt like beating the shit out of that Captain for touching her and look at her how close she was dancing with him, how can she?

Why can't she? Said his inner voice to him, she can dance and laugh with whoever she wants to, she doesn't owes you anything, she is a free bird.. You just share your bodies and nothing much.