Catching The Spy

Warning : Mature content ahead!!!

🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷

They were busy kissing each other slowly and passionately, exploring each and every corner of their mouth, tongues making love.. Hands roaming over their clothed body.

He layed her down on couch, coming over her he clutched her breast in his hand, squeezing. She was moaning lightly, she grabbed his hardness over his lower, rubbing it..

He was enjoying her touch when her phone pinged, she pushed him away and opens the message she just received, she sighed and puts her phone back in her Pocket.

"I need to go" She says setting her clothes proper.

"Lekin abhi to ayi thi tum... " He was disappointed or better say unsatisfied.

"If you remember I have a job here, mujhe or bhi officers ke bit leni hai.. For the documentary".

" Ab kaun bacha hai sab to ho gaye" He was confused.

She took a pause then says "umm... Captain Ashwin.... He is still remaining".

He became conscious with just the mention of his name " Ek advice du" She noded "tum uss captain se thoda distance maintain karke rakhna... I don't know why but he seems weird". He said doubtfuly.

She looks at him and smirks "Kyu are you jealous... Kahi tumhe mujhse pyaar to nahi ho gaya na".

He got Startled " Nahi... Ahh aisa kuch nhai hai" He fumbles.

"That's good" She sits on his laps straddling him on the couch "because mujhse pyaar karna tumhari sehat ke liye hanikaarak ho sakta hai". She winks at him while somewhere in his heart he felt unpleasant hearing her words.

Saying this she placed her lips on his, he too responded her with equal vigour, soon the kiss became wild, he was biting her lower lip while hands playing with the strap of her bra, she felt his hardness poking her, she stopped him by keeping her hands on his chest.

He made a crying face "Let's keep it save for the night.. I need to go". She said getting up.

He sighed after she left, it's been 21days since she arrived here in KMA and he is addicted to her, if her absence for some hours made him miss her then what will he do when she'll actually go from here after completing her job.

He ignored her thoughts and started his work to catch the spy, he took out a gadget from behind the cupboard, he put headphones and listens to some conversation and smirks. Later he puts down the headphones.

"I knew something is wrong with this Captain Ashwin... Yahi hai spy... Lekin ye apne kis partner ki baat kar raha tha" He was confused, he decided to listen to that conversation again "Meri Partner!! " He repeats the words Ashwin said in the recording "uska matlab dusri spy ek ladki hai... Magar kaun" He got confused.

"Iss se pehle ki dair ho jaye, I need to find her" He got up and decides to take this mission ahead.

🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷

He was sitting in his chair with just a night lamp lit in room, suddenly an alarm bell rang.. He smiled "akhir chor pakad me aa hi gaya... Uhun... Agayi" He got up and ran towards secret passage where the triggers were kept saved he saw a figure escaping from there.

Before he could catch her she disappeared in the darkness.. "Shitt.. " He punched the wall "itna acha mauka tha spy ko pakadne ka... ".

" Captain Rajveer ye sab kya ho raha hai" Said BC coming there. Rajveer explained him all the situation.