At Last

Here is the last installment of the story
Thankyou, for reading, liking and comment...for all the love and support throughout the story you gave me.

Warning : Mature content ahead!!!
🌺🌻🌹🌷🌹🌺💐🌹🌺💐🌹🌺💐🌹🌺💐

He was already quite hard from evening when he laid his eyes on her, but he wanted to taste her, he was getting impatient, he moved his lips to the valley between her breasts, her tight blouse was pushing those gorgeous globes up, giving him a mind blowing view of her deep cleavage, he wanted to ravish her.

They just came back after having candle night dinner, and the sexy red saree she was wearing was testing his patience and top of that, they got drenched on their way to home all because of her weird wish to dance with him in rain, only he knows how hard he tried to control himself, not to take her then and there in the middle of deserted road.

moving her hair to one side and threw her pallu away from her, he started placing small kisses on her neck, he turned her to face the wall, he undid her upper string of blouse with his teeth, while doing so, his traced circles on her back with his finger and then traced it again with his lips, biting her here and there.

She felt his hands on her breasts, her wet blouse  he kneaded them and teased the peaks with his thumb, he then placed his hands on her taut waist and turned her around to face him

he moved his lips to the valley between her breasts, her tight blouse was pushing those gorgeous globes up,  he started nibbling on her cleavage and at the same time untie her other string of blouse from the back. The blouse went loose on her body and came off. He quickly pulled her blouse away from her body and buried his head between her inviting breasts, she was perfect! He held her breasts in his hand and squeezed them hard, he then started sucking on her pink nipple.

Naina could not take this torture any more, she moaned his name and pulled his hair, "Rajveerrrrr...." she gasped, he looked up into her eyes and saw naked desire in them, he leaned in with his hands still on her breasts.

he felt her hands grip his head tighter and pull him towards her, he saw her plump lips ready to fight a new battle with his own, she placed her lips on his in a hungry possession and nibbled on his bottom lip, she then entered her tongue into his mouth to taste him, she felt bliss as he started sucking her tongue and pulling her more closer.

Rajveer tangled his tongue with hers while her hands roamed all over his back. Her chest was pressed tightly against his shirt, she wanted to feel him without any barrier, she started pulling at his shirt, breaking buttons in her impatience, she was on fire.

He helped her to completely remove his shirt and press himself close to her body. They both felt a current run through them as her breasts came in contact with his muscled chest, her softness against his hardness, it was driving both of them mad.

He Pushed her up against the door as she wound her legs against his waist, her sari had come off a long time ago and now she was only in her petticoat.

Rajveer could not hold it any longer, he started grinding against her as he felt himself get harder and harder. He moved his mouth again to her breasts as she arched her back to give him more access. She could feel his hardness throbbing against her thighs, she moved one hand down to rub it.

He felt that could not hold it any longer and carried her to the bed. They both fell down hard against the soft bed, completely lost in each others embrace. Soon all their clothes lay scatter on the floor, their bodies moving in rythm of their union. He made hard love to her. His hard thrust making her scream his name in pleasure, after spending good 15 minutes inside her they climaxed together with her moaning and his grunting.