Confessions

Warning : Little Mature content ahead!

Happy Birthday to apna saga chikna Raju!! 😘😘😘

PS - Wouldn't be able to give update anytime soon, stressed with personal life and it's problems, it's getting difficult to juggle between work and home.

🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷

He was banging her really hard and She was trying to muffle her moaning while he was getting really rough on her as he was left unsatisfied since two days.. .

It was midnight, finding the opportunity he sneaked in her room and without wasting any moment he started this much awaited and incomplete drill.

He was putting his full strength "ahh... Rajveer,..yess. . " It was painful yet enjoyable for her, she was loving this roughness.

He went super rough when reaching his climax "ahhh..... " He came grunting inside her, he laid down on her body exhausted.

"I love you.... " He confessed finally.

She opened her eyes.. . Shocked with his confession. "Raj... Rajveer ye tum.. " She was numb to react.

"It's okay don't say anything, I know you don't feel the same way I feel for you and I don't expect you to reciprocate my feelings.. . I understand about your no relationship policy and I respect that.. But that doesn't change the fact that.. . .. I love you" He said honestly.

She was confused and in dilemma of what to say, understanding her "you don't need to say anything naina, I understand, I don't expect anything from you in return,it's my feelings and I will handle it" He smiles reassuring her and gives a Peck on her lips.

She closed her eyes in relief, she felt thankful that he didn't asked her or demanded anything in return, but it won't be fair on him if she doesn't owe him an explanation regarding her phobia to relationships, he deserves to know.

He was giving soft kisses on her neck and cleavage when he heard her say "Wo kehte hai na akal badam khane se nahi dhoka khane se ati hai mere sath bhi wahi hua..."

He looks at her, understand that she is talking about her past, he shook his head "naina you don't need to.. . . "

"I need to Rajveer, and you need to listen, you deserves to know.. " He noded ready to listen her.

She sat up, covering her essentials with sheet he too sat beside her on bed "mein bhi pehle kisi bhi normal ladki ki tarah pyaar mahobbat or fir shaadi ke sapne dekha karti thi" She was smiling.

"Meri zindagi mein bhi ek ladka tha jis se mein bahot chahti thi Or wo mujhe" He felt jealous of the fact that she used to like someone and dreamt of having a future with him.

"Awe were in a relationship for 2 years.. . Puri zindagi humne sath bitane ki soch li thi.. Lekin kehte hai na ki jaisa hum sochte hai waisa hamesha hota nahi.... Mere sath bhi wahi hua" She became sad suddenly.

"Uss din hamare relationship ko 2 saal ho gaye the.... Hum log club mein milne wale the, but I thought to surprise him.. . Uske ghar par jakar.. . Magar mujhe kya pata tha ki waja jakar mein khud surprise ho jaungi" She laughed sarcastically, he observed her pain behind that laugh.

*Flashback*

"Samvit... Ruk na re, zyada shor mat kar warna Vishalko pata chal jayega ki mein yaha ayi hu..or mera surprise jayega tilandi mein" Said naina asking her friend to stay silent.