Chapter 2 | Party At The Phantomhive Manor

ʚɞ ┋ ━━━━━━✡︎━━━━━━┋ ʚɞ 

Previously..

Sebastian hands him the letter after he read through it and gave him a moment to do the same giving him a moment to respond.

"I think it would be better to confront her of this tonight or tomorrow morning. We have an hour before the party begins and to get you ready my lord."

He places the letter onto his desk and looks back at the door in front of him.

"For once I agree with you. Now tell the others to get this place spotless and ready. I don't want to leave a terrible impression for it being the last time that I will host a party at my manor."

"Yes my lord"

Sebastian bowed to him and left the room placing the box in his bedroom then go to the others to tell them what will be going on.

 ʚɞ ┋ ━━━━━━✡︎━━━━━━┋ ʚɞ 

Athena's POV

As I gather my masters things before we depart, I walk into her room noticing that one of the maids was finishing her up by fixing her bow on the back of her dress. 

I knocked on the door grabbing the attention of the maids letting them know that they are dismissed for the moment. 

"Madam, everything is ready as we speak"she turned around and saw me beside the door frame.

 She gasped to see me still in my regular butler clothing on and shook her head ordering me to go change into something decent looking which I confirmed her to it being the only decent thing I have at the moment. Just so you know that is something you never want to say to a lady, especially Elizabeth.

"WHAT YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!!! Nope let's go shopping!!!" 

"I don't think we won't have enough time mada-" Lizzy cut me off and grabbed onto my hand pulling me out to the manor leading to the carriage. 

"Come on, for once in your life have fun for once!!!!" 

"Yes my lord." I sigh imagining what might happen after agreeing to her order but she's my master so I can't do nothing about it nor complain.

ʚɞ ┋ ━━━━━━✡︎━━━━━━┋ ʚɞ

3rd Person POV

At the Phantomhive Manor...

As it almost becomes 7, the doors open slowly revealing it to be Elizabeth with a pink fluffy dress on as for Athena she has long black gown. (Seen on the picture at the top)

Ciel later motions to Sebastian to tag along with him at the end of the stairs to get the ladies. 

When Lizzy walks down first she and Ciel bow to each other and hold hands walking to the center of the room where everyone is greeting one another, with Sebastian and Athena tagging along of course.

 They head to the far table to get a glass of wine until a slow dancing type of song begins to play and Elizabeth looks at Ciel with a smirk. 

No doubt I even bet Ciel knew this was coming just when he heard the first second of the song play. (F for Ciel lol)

"Please Ciel, do it for me." she gives him the puppy eyes. 

 "Fine, but just know I'm letting everything slide for tonight because this is the last party I'm hosting." Lizzy smiled with excitement and faced to both of the butlers. 

"Athena!"

"Yes, my lady?" She looked back at her master with Sebastian. 

"I order you to dance this song with Sebastian!" 

"Of course, what ever it is you desire." She bows down to her master and looks at Ciel. 

"Sebastian, I order you to do the same, when a song like this comes up I want you to both dance together to make this night spectacular." 

"Yes, my lord."

Sebastian asked for Athena's hand while getting everyone's attention later on noticing that she accepted it. 

When they walked to the dance floor Elizabeth hugs Ciel as her eyes shimmer while watching. 

Sebastian twirls her to the end of the dance floor and when Athena looks back at him she gets a flashback of her old forgotten past she wished never existed.

 ʚɞ ┋ ━━━━━━✡︎━━━━━━┋ ʚɞ 

Athena glimpses back into her past, what do you think you will find there?

ʚɞ ┋ ━━━━━━✡︎━━━━━━┋ ʚɞ 

711 words used <33