Chapter 6 | Escape

ʚɞ ┋ ━━━━━━✡︎━━━━━━┋ ʚɞ 

WARNING

13+ Blood Involved Within The Chapter

You Have Been Warned

Read At Your Own Risk

ʚɞ ┋ ━━━━━━✡︎━━━━━━┋ ʚɞ

Previously..

She later on snapped her fingers and the clothes looked way better than they previously had, she hands him a rose and grabs him by the arm.

"Lets go, shall we."

As they walked in they noticed something was off, very off.

Both of them looked at each other while communicating with their eyes until Athena just nods her head and walks to the left side of the Manor's living room where everyone was at.

As for Sebastian, he went to the right side keeping an eye out.

Athena later on went to go grab a wine glass until she noticed Sebastian's eye glow and so does his symbol on his hand, they both nod and get summoned where Ciel and Elizabeth are. 

ʚɞ ┋ ━━━━━━✡︎━━━━━━┋ ʚɞ

The lights are off until they get turned on by Athena while Sebastian is helping untie Elizabeth and Ciel. 

"What took you so long?!?!??!" 

"My apologies my lord, we might've gone overboard with the 'feeding'."

"Don't let this happen again you understand?!?" 

"Yes my lord." 

As they get up from the chairs and then walk out of the room they were in, Athena glanced down the empty halls to see where to head out until they meet a metal door. 

Everyone stood back as Athena kicks it down with her heels. (One time I did that & it didn't end well lmao)

They walk in as a man stops them and grabs Athena by the neck placing a sharp knife against her neck.

"What is up with everyone threatening me today?" She sighs. 

"Let her go!!!!!" Elizabeth screamed at the stranger. 

"As if" 

"Sebastian, just get this over with. We've got to get home." Ciel moved over and stood beside Lizzy. 

"Yes, my lord."

 The lights went off and the man starts screaming, as Ciel thought he covered Lizzy's ears before her ears bled from the mans scream.

The lights go back on with Athena's neck bleeding from the cut made by the knife, they all escape finally and notice they are on a boat.

"Where are we?????" Lizzy began to look around with her body beginning to shake. 

"I don't know, Sebastian, Athena, I order you to take us home." 

Athena looks at Elizabeth and she nods to confirm the order, They both get on their knees and help each of their masters get on their backs. 

The doors to the other side of the boat open with well built men running towards them, two of them swing their swords at the others, they four jump and disappear into thin air.

Couple of minutes later they start jumping from rock to tree to jump on top of the buildings they came upon. 

As they arrive they notice that nobody has noticed their absences. 

Ciel later whispers something into Sebastian's ear later resulting him kicking everyone out of the party claiming that the party has ended. 

Elizabeth walks up to Ciel and grabs his arm giving him the puppy eyes.

"What do you want now???" 

"Can I sleep over????????? Please!!" She grabbed onto his arm shaking him like crazy. 

"Alright, alright. Just tell your parents that you will be staying at my manor, just for tonight." 

"Yay" Elizabeth started jumping in the air while showing everyone her excitement like a little kid in heaven. 

The butlers on the other hand started getting everything organised due to knowing that thats what their master would want.

Hours go by and Athena is getting Elizabeth cozy up in Ciel's bed, as for Ciel he separated the bed in half with pillows so they equally have their own space. 

Both butlers stand beside the doorway and asked them to dream well. 

Athena kept thinking on where she would be staying until Sebastian interrupted the silence between them both while walking down the halls.

"You will be staying in my bedroom, for tonight." 

"Are you sure your willing to deal with me, again?" A smirk grew on her face. 

"I can handle it." Athena giggles while following him while he turns around to look at her still walking to his room giving her the face of what's so funny? 

She shakes her head and they walk in to his room revealing a queen size bed with at least one window with black curtains.

She walks over to his bed and starts taking off her clothes as he closes the door and locks it. 

Sebastian starts doing the same until Athena pushes him against the wall while putting her hands on his chest. 

She leans towards his ear and whispers. 

"Let's make this night, unimaginable."

ʚɞ ┋ ━━━━━━✡︎━━━━━━┋ ʚɞ

What is Athena planning on doing with Sebastian, will things go the way you think they are?

 (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

ʚɞ ┋ ━━━━━━✡︎━━━━━━┋ ʚɞ 

823 words used <33