Chapter 5 | "Feeding"

ʚɞ ┋ ━━━━━━✡︎━━━━━━┋ ʚɞ 

WARNING

15+ Blood & Gore Involved Within The Chapter

Please Whatever is mention here is made up!

You Have Been Warned

Read At Your Own Risk

 ʚɞ ┋ ━━━━━━✡︎━━━━━━┋ ʚɞ 

Previously..

"Tell me about it. You're such a pathetic whore, Sebastian doesn't deserve someone like you who's laying around with other men!!!"

"You should just kill yourself since you're worth replacing!"

The brunette kept pulling my hair as another who was kicking my stomach on the front of her heels came out a blade and kicked me with it onto my stomach stabbing it open making my blood start to pour out of me.

I kept thinking over and over on what they've told me until I couldn't take it anymore, resulting that my eyes started glowing full crimson red.

ʚɞ ┋ ━━━━━━✡︎━━━━━━┋ ʚɞ 

3rd Person POV

As Athena raises her hand with her nails sharp getting ready to attack, a hand stopped her and helps her up instead. 

Both girls gasped to see Sebastian brushing off the dust from Athena's dress while looking all around her checking her well being. 

Athena she places her palm on her stomach covering the deepest wound made from a razor that was hidden within the shoe from one of the girls. 

"Athena can you walk?" She tries to balance herself while standing. 

"I think so.."

Sebastian then looks towards the other 2 females. 

"Now if I see this happening again ladies you wouldn't like what's gonna happen if you get on my bad side. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be heading back with my lover." 

Sebastian places one of Athena's arms around his neck as for the other around her waist using his free hand to cover her wound. 

While heading back most of the crowd started noticing Sebastian coming out with Athena heading to their masters.

"Look Lizzy I just want you to be on your best for tonight, cause otherwise I won't let you come ov-" 

"Huh, what's wrong?" 

Elizabeth looks at him confused and then turns around to see Athena with deep cuts and bruises while covering her stomach.