Chapter 4 | Second Encounter

ʚɞ ┋ ━━━━━━✡︎━━━━━━┋ ʚɞ 

WARNING

13+ Bullying & Harassment Involved Within The Chapter

Please Whatever is mention here is made up!

 DO NOT DO THIS TO ANYONE 

Nobody deserves to be bullied

 ʚɞ ┋ ━━━━━━✡︎━━━━━━┋ ʚɞ 

Previously..

"What will I get out of this if I do accept your deal?"

"Then I'll never leave your side." She walked away waving her hand in the air while laughing it off.

"Alright, deal. Hope to never see you again."

"Right back at you."

 ʚɞ ┋ ━━━━━━✡︎━━━━━━┋ ʚɞ 

Present Time...

Athena's POV

Far in the distance Sebastian's eyes began to glow bright crimson color as for me the center is bright yellow with the ends shading crimson as well. 

We both took a couple of twirls towards each other until our bodies connected.

Sebastian leans his head against my neck smelling the fresh scent of the perfume I'm wearing but also the human souls that are running through my veins from my previous kill. 

As we dance people started to stare and comment about how close we are. I leaned close to his ear and whispered. 

"Long time no see, you stalker." He smirked.

"You finally recognized me, took you long enough." 

"Well you changed your hair a bit, when I last saw you it was much longer, kinda like the old look you had before it suited you." I said with my fingers running through his hair beside his neck. 

"You've learned some grammar. When I first met you, you had such an attitude in the way you spoke. I didn't think I was going to last there for another 30 seconds." She began to laugh and hid her face within his shoulder. 

"Well since I'm gonna live here I have to blend in with the crowd, right?"He nods. 

"Have you learned manners yet?" She looked back at him instantly giving him a look. 

"Do you really think I'm that pathetic looking? Of course I've learned some, if I didn't I wouldn't be a butler now would I?" 

"Are you now? Then show me what you've got." 

He looked back at me, with our eyes locking until he caught me off guard with a smirk building up on Sebastian's lip as he bends me back towards the floor showing how flexible I actually am. 

We later pull in close until he spun me in a circle as my dress began expanding in the air, I stopped and Sebastian pulls me in for a kiss while the crowd starts cheering some giggling and commenting about the kiss we had and if we both were going out.

I couldn't even think straight, why would he kiss me at such a place oh god my masters gonna punish me for sure..

We both walked towards our masters and notice Ciel shocked but keeping his emotions in check as for Elizabeth, she's having a nosebleed for some random reason. 

" My lady, you're having a nosebleed." Sebastian later handed me his handkerchief wiping the blood from her nose and lips. 

"I'll be back Madam, I'll have to wash this off. Be back in a moment."

When I headed to the washroom, a group of young lads followed me in and started beating me with their fists. (lmao imagine them girls like those in the Jerry Springer Show for example XDD)

 As I fell down to my side they continued, most of them started stomping on me with their heels. 

"Do you know hold long it freaking took me to get his attention?!?!?! Oh wait that's right your not that good looking like I am so I guess you wouldn't understand." 

The brunnette got down to my level seeing me at my worst as for the one who kept kicking my sides she started laughing. 

"Tell me about it. You're such a pathetic whore, Sebastian doesn't deserve someone like you who's laying around with other men!!!" 

"You should just kill yourself since you're worth replacing!"

The brunette kept pulling my hair as another who was kicking my stomach on the front of her heels came out a blade and kicked me with it onto my stomach stabbing it open making my blood start to pour out of me. 

I kept thinking over and over on what they've told me until I couldn't take it anymore, resulting that my eyes started glowing full crimson red.

 ʚɞ ┋ ━━━━━━✡︎━━━━━━┋ ʚɞ 

What will happen next? 

Will Athena show her true identity and transform or stay quiet and hold the pain in?

ʚɞ ┋ ━━━━━━✡︎━━━━━━┋ ʚɞ 

758 words used <33