Chapter 3 | First Encounter

ʚɞ ┋ ━━━━━━✡︎━━━━━━┋ ʚɞ 

WARNING

15+ Blood & Gore Involved Within This Chapter

You Have Been Warned

Read At Your Own Risk

 ʚɞ ┋ ━━━━━━✡︎━━━━━━┋ ʚɞ 

Previously..

Sebastian asked for Athena's hand while getting everyone's attention later on noticing that she accepted it.

When they walked to the dance floor Elizabeth hugs Ciel as her eyes shimmer while watching.

Sebastian twirls her to the end of the dance floor and when Athena looks back at him she gets a flashback of her old forgotten past she wished never existed.

 ʚɞ ┋ ━━━━━━✡︎━━━━━━┋ ʚɞ 

Flashback

Location: London, United Kingdom.

Year: 1XXX

The moon was shining down upon a man who was walking down a dark ally way on the streets of England. 

When the man arrives to a light post, he leans on it and drinks the rest of his whiskey bottle leaving the last drops. 

He threw it down on the floor shattering it to pieces going everywhere it could, the man looked down upon it while smiling. 

He took out his pocket knife getting ready to cut his  throat til a black figure walks up towards the man with a devilish smile later resulting the figure ripping his heart out letting their soul escape onto their grasp.

 Slowly it disappeared after being inhaled spreading throughout their body.

 ʚɞ ┋ ━━━━━━✡︎━━━━━━┋ ʚɞ 

Location: Dartford, United Kingdom

The black figure starts running towards a light post and notice the shattered glass on the floor. 

Its eyes glow crimson red and shows the way the footprints lead to, smiling for an unknown cause it jumped on to the roof's of the inn's that were still open. 

From the roof the being noticed a black figure ripping out a heart then began eating the soul that came out after while taking their time beside the back doors. 

When the black shadow drops down to the floor, the moonlight shines onto them revealing the investigator to be Sebastian. (Picture at the top provided)

"You know you can at least clean up your mess right. Only new rookies like you forget to do this."

The black figure walked out of the shadows wiping their mouth with her arm revealing it to be Athena. 

Wearing a worn out dress with blood all over her sleeves. 

"Humans won't notice anyways so why do you care." 

"Because if you get caught by an angel that is in disguise like us then you're done for." She sighs and turns from him walking away.

"Well see about that."

"Let's make a deal, when we see each other again I'll assume you have improved on your methods of killing & that attitude of yours. " 

Athena stopped and turned to the side facing against the wall. 

"What will I get out of this if I do accept your deal?" 

"Then I'll never leave your side." She walked away waving her hand in the air while laughing it off. 

"Alright, deal. Hope to never see you again." 

"Right back at you."

End of Flashback...

 ʚɞ ┋ ━━━━━━✡︎━━━━━━┋ ʚɞ 

What will Athena's reaction will be after finding out that the man bestowed upon her is the one who made an impact on her life?

ʚɞ ┋ ━━━━━━✡︎━━━━━━┋ ʚɞ 

535 words used<33