Chapter 7 | Bait

ʚɞ ┋ ━━━━━━✡︎━━━━━━┋ ʚɞ 

WARNING

Some Dumb Content I Thought Was Funny Are Within The Chapter

Read At Your Own Risk XD

(Seriously Even Now I Laugh At This Cuz Its Rly Dumb Lmao)

✌.|•͡˘‿•͡˘|.✌

ʚɞ ┋ ━━━━━━✡︎━━━━━━┋ ʚɞ

Previously..

She shakes her head and they walk in to his room revealing a queen size bed with at least one window with black curtains.

She walks over to his bed and starts taking off her clothes as he closes the door and locks it.

Sebastian starts doing the same until Athena pushes him against the wall while putting her hands on his chest.

She leans towards his ear and whispers.

"Let's make this night, unimaginable."

ʚɞ ┋ ━━━━━━✡︎━━━━━━┋ ʚɞ

Athena pulls back a bit to slowly lean in for a kiss until she slams her foot on his burying her heel between his toes going through in between his bones. 

"What's your problem???" He grudges a bit.

Sebastian sighed as she gets off him and walks to the end of the other side of the room and tries to relax herself while he just takes off his shoes revealing his foot bleeding with the hole slowly healing up.

"Why didn't you tell me that there's an angel stalking you guys." She stopped while walking towards him. 

"That is our own private matter that you and your master need to stay out of." 

"May I ask why?" Athena placed her hands on her waist giving him the look, after a couple of minutes go by he gives in. 

"Lets just keep it between the two of us."

Sebastian began to explain to her about everything even at the part why Ciel did the ritual in the first place. 

She sighed knowing that matters could get worse if both of them would continue letting things be like how they are without her help.

"Alright I made up my mind, I'm going to help you two but it will just be between us alright?" 

"You won't be able to handle this." Gasping at what he just said, Athena places her pointer finger on his chest while looking deep into his eyes. 

"Excuse you, I've dealt with much worse, you wouldn't understand.." 

"What's worse than dealing with an angel?"