7: The color of red

= "Please don't turn your back on me because it hurts everytime you do it" =

.

❄ - ⭐ - ❄

.

"What the hell is that?" Mizuki blinked her eyes, dumbfounded at what was happening as her finger pointed to what was in front of them.

A guy with blonde hair and yellow haori with triangular patterns is desperately hugging a girl who obviously didn't like what he was doing.

Chirp chirp! Chirp chirp!

A sparrow approached them, looking so distressed as it continued to flail it's wings and let out continuous bird sounds that she cannot comprehend. Of course she couldn't, she's not a bird in the first place.

"Oh!" Tanjiro exclaimed as he let the the sparrow land on his hand, listening attentively to it. "I see. I understand. I'll think of a way!"

"You can understand it?!" The girl was flabbergasted.

Did she just witnessed a human talking to a bird?!

Surely, their kasugai crows can talk and understand them but Tanjiro was on a whole different level! How can he understand the sparrow when she can't even do it?! She snapped out of her own thoughts when Tanjiro grabbed the blondie on the back of his clothes and pulled him away with such force that instantly made the blonde stop crying.

"What the hell are you doing in the middle of the road?! Can't you see that the lady doesn't want this?! And you're bothering the sparrow too!" A vein protruded on Tanjiro's forehead as he shouted at the blonde man's face.

"Ah! The uniform! You're the one from the Final Selection!"

Seeing the familiar face and attire, his eyes widened in realization as he turned his head to Tanjiro.

"I definitely don't know a guy like you! Definitely not!"

"Eh----?!!?!" The guy looked like it was the end of the world for him. "We've met before! We really have met before! You've got memory issues!"

Tanjiro didn't listen to him before calmly looking at the harassed young girl.

"Alright, young lady. You should hurry on back home." He spoke which made the blonde flinch.

"Hey-!!! She still needs to marry me!! She like me--ahfjsjas?!"

The girl suddenly slapped the blonde man on his face, making him unable to continue his sentence.

"Shame on you!" She shouted before continuing to hit him endless. Seeing the violence that was happening, Tanjiro moved and grabbed the girl from her back, pulling her away from the poor blonde that had started to cry again.

The burgundy haired boy turned his head to look at Mizuki but she remained frozen at her spot, watching at them with a flabbergasted expression on her face.

He can't really blame her. After all, this situation isn't something normal and okay in every angle. How did these two ended up like this in the middle of the road at broad daylight?