14.1: Le Questions (Pt. 1 of 2)

*Drum rolls*

Chicken: *coughs* Welcome readers! I'm standing here in front of you as the master showman for today's 'Q and A' portion. *bows*

Inosuke: *points* Why is there a chicken standing there? Let's eat it. *takes out his nichirin swords*

Chicken: *is offended* How dare you spout such nonsense?! I'm not supposed to be eaten! *sobs*

Tanjiro: Inosuke, don't speak like that. Chicken-san is getting scared.

Mizuki: Chicken...

Zenitsu: Hey. Mizuki is drooling while looking at Chicken-san!

Nezuko: Mmmph! Mmmph!

Tanjiro: Not you too! *pulls on Inosuke and Mizuki* Let's go up the stage and answer the questions, okay?"

Chicken: *mumbles* Definitely the mother.

Tanjiro: *is smiling brightly* Did you say something, Chicken-san?

Chicken: *is blinded by his bright smile because he's a pure boi* No. Nothing! Let's get the Q and A started, okay?!

Everyone: Sure.

Chicken: Ahem! The first set of questions came from kappupoteto !!!

❄ - ⭐ - ❄

❄ - ⭐ - ❄

Tanjiro: *is looking at Mizuki* Hmmm..... What do I like the most...?"

Mizuki: *looks back with a teasing grin* Tell them you like everything.

Tanjiro: I definitely like everything about you though...but to just choose one..."

Mizuki: *is stunned*

Zenitsu: *raised a brow* That guy is lowkey flirting with her.

Tanjiro: In her physical appearance, I like Mizuki's eyes the most for the fact that it's very expressive. But when it comes to her attitude, I like it that she is very driven and determined in reaching her goals. Watching her looking like that makes her appear more beautiful in my eyes. *smiles*

Zenitsu: I agree with what he said but I can't help but think that he's flirting.

Chicken: *turns to Mizuki* Let me throw the question to you girl. What part do you like the most about Tanjiro?

Mizuki: *recovers like nothing happened* Part? Hmmmmmmnnnnnn... *stares at Tanjiro w/ blank face*

Tanjiro: *flinches*