Chapter 5

Kimberly POV

We climbed the rocky terrain to find that guy was already there. "Guys, look. Look, it's that guy again." I said "Find anything interesting?" Jason shouted. "If I do, I'm keeping it!" He yelled back. "We know why you're here." Tommy shouted. "Oh, yeah? You guys wake up surprised to be alive and jump over a house?" He asked. "Yeah. Kinda. Well...No. Look, we're different, all right? Everything's different." Billy said. "You're Zack, right?" I asked. "Yup." He answered. "You still go to Angel Grove?" Jason asked. "Ha! Sometimes! You know, the other girl was here too, about an hour ago." Zack said. "You mean that girl right there?" Tommy asked pointing at a figure far away. "Hey! Come on down! We should figure this out together!" Jason yelled. She looked at us and turned around walking away. She reappeared climbing the rock wall. My eyes went wide. "Whoa." I stated. "Yeah because that's...completely normal...said no one ever." Tommy said watching the girl rapidly climb the wall. "Okay, let me handle this." I said. "She got up there pretty fast." Billy said pointing at the girl. Tommy chuckled. "No, no, no!" Jason yelled as I bolted to the edge and jumped to the other side running up the wall. "Keep up!" I said passing Zack. I reached the top right behind the girl. "Stop!" I yelled to her. She slid to a stop at the edge of a cliff. Jason, Billy, and Zack arrived behind me. I looked at the girl and looked around. "Where's Tommy?" I asked.

Tommy POV

I watched as the others climbed the rock wall with ease. "Ho-ly. Shit." I stated. They reached the top and the others looked around noticing that I wasn't with them. Jason looked back at me. Soon the others did as well. "Aw hell." I said before I ran forward fast and I jumped into the mined crater. I ran at the rock wall and jumped at it. I looked down and my eyes went wide. "I shouldn't have looked down." I told myself before I pulled myself over the edge and landed on the ground behind them. My landing resulted in rock dust rising up into the air beneath me. I stood up unsteadily. "I just did that. You saw that right? I just Hulk'd all the way here and I still don't believe I just did that." I said panting. "Just. Just talk to me." Kimberly said to her. "You have a coin. We have a coin. We should talk about this...I mean, we don't know what this--" Kimberly started before the girl ran forward and jumped across the wide canyon and landed on the other side. "Whoa!" Jason, Billy, and Zack yelled. I looked at Kimberly. "What is wrong with you?" Kimberly asked the girl. "Oh, you're crazy! But so am I." Zack said. "Whoa, Zack. Wait, wait." Kimberly started. "What are you doing?!" She shouted as Zack ran passed me. "No, I got this." Zack said running to the edge of the cliff. "Oh hell no." I said as Zack tackled the girl. She stood up. "Hey! I got her." Zack said grabbing her ankle. "Get off of me." She said. "Just jump over." Zack said. "Let's go. Jump with me. Yeah." Kimberly said to Jason and Billy. "What?! No, no, no! Don't jump. Okay don't jump." I said. "I'm gonna jump across with them, and then you jump, okay? Piece o' cake." Jason said to me. "Don't, don't! Jason! Hey!" I shouted as they ran and jumped together. "That's not a piece o' cake!" I screamed. They landed on the other side. As the new girl smirked. "You got this Tommy! It's fine." Jason told me. My eyes widened. "No! I don't!" I said shaking my head. "It's fun." Jason added. "It's such a far jump." I pleaded. "Come on, let's go, dude." Jason said. "Tommy, come on." Kimberly said. "We all did it." Zack said. "Yeah, you'll be fine, I promise. Just jump." Kimberly said. "You guys are nuts!" I screamed. "The drop is probably more than 100 feet, which means death is imminent. Okay, so if you die, Tommy, what's gonna happen? Okay, your dad'll be alone. But it's okay 'cause he could find somebody else. But he couldn't, 'cause you love your dad and you won't really..."

Kimberly POV

We watched Tommy pace back and forth on the other side of the canyon. "He's scared." I said looking at Jason. "He'll come across. He's fine." Jason said. "You can do it, Tommy!" Jason called out. Tommy turned around walking away shaking his head. I watched as Tommy bounced on his feet shaking his hands. "He's obviously too scared. Just let him go." Crazy girl said. "I just watched him jump from a 250 foot cliff into a lake. He's doesn't get scared easily." Jason said shaking his head. "Visualize the jumping! Then do it!" Jason yelled. "Come on, you got this!" Zack yelled. "Okay!" I shouted. A split second later, Tommy bolted to the edge of the cliff at a fast speed. "Tommy, you got this!" Jason said. "Almost there, Tommy." I said worried. "Whoa! Whoa! Oh shit!" Tommy yelled. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!" Tommy said as he crashed into the edge of the cliff. He let out a groan. "Are you okay?" Jason asked him. "I got it." Tommy said climbing over the edge rolling onto his back. Tommy stood up to his full height. "That would've sucked." He said. "Why because you would've died?" Zack asked. "No...because one of you would've had to tell my dad." He said with a smirk squinting at us because of the sun in his eyes. The sound of rock movement occurred beneath him. The section of rock Tommy was standing on began to crack. He looked down at his feet his smile disappearing from his face before the ground fell out from beneath him and he plummeted down into the canyon with a scream.

"TOMMY!" I screamed as we ran to the edge of the canyon looking over it. "TOMMY! TOMMY!" Jason screamed. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no. We just kill that dude?" Zack said. I walked away from the edge. "What do we do?" I asked. "No, no, no, no, no." Jason said. He looked at me with a shocked face. "He's dead." Jason whispered. "His dad is going to kill us!" Billy said. "He's not going to kill us." I said to Billy. "Have you MET his dad? The dude is practically Batman." Billy stated. "Hey, guys, you gotta come down here!" A voice yelled out echoing way down below in the canyon. "It's water! You gotta see this!" Tommy shouted down in the canyon. A smile broke out on my face relieved by Tommy's voice. "Yo, all right! I'll see you guys down there. Uh...bring that crazy girl." Zack said before jumping into the canyon. Jason looked at me. "Come on, guys, let's go!" He said jumping in with Billy. I followed, tricking Crazy and pulled her down with me.

Tommy POV

I swam in a lake at the bottom of the canyon. I noticed a weird green glow emanating from my body. "Cool." I said looking at the glow and everyone else's glow. "I'm blue." Billy said. "I'm black." Zack said. "No...no you're not." Billy said looking at Zack. I slipped away unnoticed by everyone except Kimberly and Jason who followed me. I swam under the water towards a weird looking reflection. Nothing should be reflecting in the water...there are no reflective rocks in this lake. I saw myself in the reflection the closer I got to it. It was water. I furrowed my eyebrows confused as I raised my hand to it. I touched it and felt my hand go through it. I yanked my hand back staring at it. I slowly swam towards the wall of water and my body went through. I gasped for air as I looked around. I furrowed my eyebrows looking around at the environment. "What the fu...udge." I said with wide eyes. Jason, Kimberly, and Billy went through. "Uh...Jason. I'm sliding." I said as my weight grew heavier as the weightlessness of being in the water began to fade. Soon I crashed to the rocky ground below and tumbled a few feet before stopping. Kimberly crashed atop of me. "Ow." I strained. She looked down at me and my eyes went wide. "Hi." I said breathlessly with a nervous smile. She got off me and pulled me to my feet. "Thanks." I said. I wandered around and stopped short, my eyes widening. "That's impossible." Billy said.