izuku midoriya || pondering

female reader
nsfw warning

Izuku Midoriya's morning was off to a no- so-soft and comfortable start, to say the least.  

As the morning bell that signalled classes were starting rung throughout U.A high, the green-haired young man scrambled to get to class with a (very suspicious) binder covering his crotch as others from all departments in the school followed, lockers swinging shut as shoes tapped across the halls.

Almost out of breath, Izuku waved hi to his lovely girlfriend (that girl being you) as he entered class 2-A and took his seat right in front of you. He let out a heavy sigh, slinging his bag off his back and onto the floor as quietly as he could so Aizawa could begin teaching.

As the class started to settle down and the murmuring about various topics began to get quieter, Aizawa cleared his throat and began writing down a couple of notes the class was to copy on the chalkboard. 

For the first time in a while though, Izuku didn't put taking notes at the top of his priority list...

-

It amazed you how it seemed that no one else had noticed your poor boyfriend's obvious tented pants- not even Mineta or any of the more suggestive people in your class like Kaminari and Ashido. So while thinking about it for a good five minutes and scanning the room for any suspecting faces, you decided it was finally time to put your quirk to use on your clearly pent up, frustrated boyfriend.

Izuku knew he had a good ol' case of morning wood, and it was just his luck he woke up late with that little problem. To make matters worse, even after he'd tried getting rid of it, the stubbornness of his dick seemed to disagree with him and stayed taut, leaving him frustrated (and pretty scared, to be honest) on his way to school. Who wants to deal with a raging boner on a 40-minute bus ride? Yeesh, thought so.

Sure, Izuku had masturbated countless times before alone in his room with no one else to see. But sitting with a hard-on right there at his desk with his girlfriend just inches behind him? You had the power to do anything you pleased with him with that telepathy quirk of yours if you found out about his embarrassing secret, and that was a pretty risky ordeal.

So, Izuku being the mostly-innocent teenager he was, he tried to think about unpleasant things while struggling to contain himself at his desk; his bones breaking, Bakugou tormenting him, and even All Might passing away- these thoughts doing nothing to kill his boner no matter how hard he tried. It was just there, in his pants, yearning for some attention.

Soon it started to get even more painful, class wasn't even halfway over yet and he wasn't the type to go and fix his boner in the bathroom like Mineta did all too often. Struggling to focus, Izuku looked behind him in fear that someone had noticed him trying to contain his somewhat wilder than normal erection in his pants. To his dismay, he was correct.

'Hey Izuku, I noticed you've got quite the tent there.'

Your sweet, angelic voice entered his thoughts as you met his gaze, his eyes growing wider at the realization that you had definitely figured out about his little mishap. Not only had you figured out about it, but you were also planning on making Izuku toy with it while poor, clueless Aizawa continued on with his lesson.

'W-what? It's nothing! Just uh, get back to work okay? We have to look over these notes after this together, r-right?' Izuku attempted to change the subject quickly, even stuttering in his thoughts. How cute.