kyoka jirou || sleepover

female reader
fluff

requested

"man, I have to pay bakugou again? This is like the fiftieth time tonight..." you groaned, rolling your eyes and flopping backwards onto the ground beside the monopoly game board. you were joined by kirishima, ochaco, bakugou, jirou and mina for a small game night in jirou's room, an idea you six had in mind for a while now- it was just up to jirou to ask everyone to come over. 

bakugou smirked, letting out a small laugh of victory. he knew by the small amount of money left in everyone's hands and the spots they had claimed on the board that he'd be winning tonight's game without a doubt.

"darn...I swear i had that spot, are you cheating, bakugou? I'll go and tell aizawa right now if you are, that'll let him know we're all together past curfew and tarnish your win, big boy." jirou teased, averting her gaze from his now angry looking eyes, laughing a bit. 

"the hell? i don't cheat, you emo loser, i'll blow your damn face off if you pull that shit." he threatened, crossing his arms in defense and frowning. 

everyone just laughed at his behaviour, knowing he'd never have the confidence to actually go through with any of his threats now that most of the class was friends with him, especially you and jirou. 

You huffed, pulling out a couple of bills from your tiny stack of money beside you on the floor, blindly tossing them at Bakugou as payment for landing on one of his spots.

Kirishima shook his head and smiled, sighing as he rolled the dice when his turn arrived. "Oh, a six! Wait a second..." He counted the squares on the board with his finger, eyebrows tensing as he went all the way up to six. "Bakugou! How did you manage to claim like, every single space on the board, man!?" Kirishima asked, shocked at his friend's skills.

"Dunno, but you guys suck at this game. It was a good choice, jirou." Bakugou smiled at her, obviously impressed with himself as he flipped through his money and waved it around to show off.

"Yeah yeah, me and y/n were the best at this until we told you our strategy, so don't think too highly of yourself just yet mister." She spat back to him, turning to look down at you on the ground, winking at you playfully.

You smiled at her and sat back up, knowing that the two of you just weren't up to trying your best today. If it was any other day, though, Bakugou would be the sorest of losers right now.

"Alright, Ochaco! It's your turn, b." Mina announced after taking her turn and paying Bakugou, tossing the dice over to the brunette. She caught it, then rolled a five. Luckily she didn't land on one of Bakugou's properties like everyone else. "Nice, girl!" Mina encouraged her, pumping a fist in the air.

"Thanks, mina." Ochaco smiled with rosy cheeks. "Uhh, I think it's Bakugou's turn now, right?" She asked the group, recieving a few nods. She passed the dice carefully over to the blond, watching as he rolled a two and moved his piece right on top of one of your properties.

"Ha! Gotcha, bakubro. Hand over the money, rich guy." You winked at him, loving the growl of defeat that came from him. It was music to your ears hearing the passing of bills right into your hand and out of his massive stack of money, which meant you were (maybe) one step closer to winning.

"Damnit, don't think you're any closer to beating me just from earning a couple bucks y/n." He warned, almost as if he read your mind.

-

As the night went on and Bakugou eventually claimed his victory at Monopoly, the group was deciding on where to sleep. It was pretty late, and around now was aizawa's hall check period. If he saw the lights on in jirou's room and found out there were six people in it instead of one, there'd obviously be punishment as consequence.

"Hmm, how about a sleepover? My room is literally right beside jirou's, three of us can go there and three can stay here! What about that?" You suggested while helping Ochaco pack up the rest of the game pieces.

"Sounds good to me!" Ochaco replied with a smile. "I can stay in your room y/n, who should I take with me?" She stood, placing a hand on her chin and looking at her options. Kirishima raised his hand excitedly, pulling Bakugou's up with it.

"We'll go with you! I like y/n's room, it's super cozy, she's got so many stuffed animals and pillows too. No offense jirou!" He explained. Bakugou yanked his arm away from the red-head's, scoffing.

"I thought you only cared about manly shit, you idiot...but fine, as long as I don't get stuck beneath a fucking pile of pillows in my sleep, I'll go there too." He rolled his eyes, standing up and heading out without saying goodnight. Kirishima apologized for his grumpy attitude 'resulting from his tiredness', him and Ochaco saying goodnight and following close behind, the door shutting quietly.

"Guess it's just us girls! We'll get him next time, guys, Bakugou doesn't usually do well at keeping winning streaks in board games, don't worry." Mina laughed, you and jirou agreeing with her.

"Yeah, y/n and i already planned beforehand that we weren't gonna give it our all. It let's Bakugou have a chance in the first place, you know?" She chuckled, rubbing your shoulder as she smiled at you.

"Jirou's right, haha. Anyway, who's sleeping on the floor? The bed can only take two." You asked.

"Ah, you two lovebirds can take the bed, I'm fine with the floor. You got an extra pillow and blanket?" Mina asked, getting up to yawn and stretch. You and jirou gave each other a look of relief, previously hoping you'd get the bed to yourselves.

The three of you got settled in your places, you and jirou cuddling as mina dozed off on the floor with a small blanket and one of the bed pillows.

"That was really fun, y/n. Thanks for giving me the courage to invite everyone over." Jirou whispered to you, giving you a small kiss on the cheek. You laughed quietly at her shyness, imagining the blush on her face as she leaned in to kiss you.

"You're welcome, hun. I knew you could do it. And damn, those comebacks you pulled on Bakugou? Beautiful." You complimented her, smiling as she played with your hair from behind you.

"Thanks, y/n. I get it from the best." She hinted, flicking your head playfully as you snickered in response, sighing as you felt yourself drifting off to sleep in your girlfriend's arms.

-------------

wow,,
I actually didn't get distracted while writing
this surprisingly lmao

thanks for requesting, samira. ❤