denki kaminari || nsfw alphabet

nsfw warning

A is for: aftercare (what are they like after sex?)
-
He's very sleepy, but will run a bath for you or snuggle up with you to a movie or something if you aren't super tired of course. He makes sure there aren't any messes on the bed though because he doesn't want you or him to feel gross while you try to go to sleep. He leaves the actual cleaning of your body to you though, since that's not really his responsibility and you're independent enough to do that yourself.

☆゚.*・。゚

B is for: body part (favourite body part on partner/themselves & why)
-
He really likes your hands. For obvious reasons of course, but also because they make him feel safe when you play with his hair or caress his cheek and such. They're just really nice in his opinion.

For himself though, he really likes his arms. Although they aren't the biggest and strongest compared to others, he still loves the fact that he can just wrap you up in a nice warm hug to comfort you.

☆゚.*・。゚

C is for: cum (what they would do with it, where they release it)
-
He kind of doesn't like the idea of covering you in his jizz, but if you really wanted him to he guesses he could try it. His favorite though is when he gets to cum inside, he really likes seeing it sort of seep out of you if that's not too kinky.

He isn't really into cum play or anything like that though, so he's kind of just 'plain' with this one.

☆゚.*・。゚

D is for: dirty secrets (any sexual secrets they got?)
-
He doesn't want to admit it, but he sometimes draws doujins of you and him, it's kind of his way of 'planning' for your next sex sesh. ;)

☆゚.*・。゚

E is for: experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
-
He's had his fair share of hookups, so he's pretty experienced. That doesn't mean he knew what he was doing, though. You kind of taught him a lot about sex since he just dove in head first without testing the waters most of the time with his other partners, so he knows better now what to do and what to leave behind.

☆゚.*・。゚

F is for: favourite position (pretty self-explanatory, if you ask me)
-
He really likes missionary and doggy style, they're pretty common but they give him a lot of confidence. Plus, he really likes seeing you lose control under him in missionary.

☆゚.*・。゚

G is for: goofy (are they serious or more goofy during sex?)
-
He'll use a shitty pick up line before you get to the real thing or make jokes before it gets really intense, but once he's in the moment he kind of forgets about everything else and just focuses on fucking you, to be honest.

☆゚.*・。゚

H is for: hair (are they well groomed down there? does the carpet match the drapes?)
-
He likes to leave a little hair down there, but he hates the idea of a full on bush just covering everything, so he trims regularly.

His pubic hair is a bit darker than his head hair, and it's more brownish. It's safe to say the carpet does not match the drapes.

☆゚.*・。゚