fumikage tokoyami || nsfw alphabet

nsfw warning
requested

A is for: aftercare (what are they like after sex?)
-
He's the type to be quite silent after sex, most likely living in the moment and taking time to process what he has just done. Nothing really happens unless some cleaning up has to be done, or you want to cuddle with dark shadow before bed. He usually just puts you to sleep and drifts off peacefully once he sees that you're comfortable.

☆゚.*・。゚

B is for: body part (favourite body part on partner/themselves & why)
-
He loves your chest area, unexpectedly. It's super soft, and he wouldn't admit it, but he loves to lay on you and take a quick nap once in a while.

He really likes his torso. It isn't shown off to others all the time like kirishima's, meaning you're the one who gets to see it the most. He also finds it cute when you sit on his lap and lay back into him, as if he's your safe place. It warms his heart to see you all cuddly with him.

☆゚.*・。゚

C is for: cum (what they would do with it, where they release it)
-
Tokoyami isn't very experimental, so the most he'd do is cum inside without a condom, only if you consented to it though. (And birth control is a must for you two, if you're a lady. Not unless you want kiddos tho!)

☆゚.*・。゚

D is for: dirty secrets (any sexual secrets they got?)
-
He has watched a bit of porn before, although it was because he was dared to during a game night with the class. He didn't mind it though, which surprised him.

☆゚.*・。゚

E is for: experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
-
He isn't as experienced as some of his classmates, but he doesn't mind. He does his research, and that's what matters.

☆゚.*・。゚

F is for: favourite position (pretty self-explanatory, if you ask me)
-
He really likes the vanilla stuff when it comes to sex, so missionary is one of his go-to's. He prefers those plain, overused positions over some more complicated positions since he's pretty simple minded and cares more about the act itself rather than how he does it.

☆゚.*・。゚

G is for: goofy (are they serious or more goofy during sex?)
-
He's dead serious during sex. He finds it's just not something he likes to joke about; he'd rather be in the moment than get distracted with funny comments every minute or so.

☆゚.*・。゚

H is for: hair (are they well groomed down there? does the carpet match the drapes?)
-
The carpet matches the drapes in the sense that his head is coloured black and so is his pubic hair; which is pretty well groomed since he's (secretly) very insecure about it.

☆゚.*・。゚

I is for: intimacy (how intimate are they during sex?)
-
He's very intimate as he takes sex very seriously and doesn't want you to feel uncomfortable or unwanted during it. The last thing he'd want to do is make it all about him.

☆゚.*・。゚

J is for: jacking off (masturbation: how often do they do it?)
-
He almost never does it, to be honest. He thinks it's healthy to masturbate at least 3 times a week, but other than that he just doesn't see the need for it.