Lets start from the beginning?

It started when my mother gave birth to me, doctors were worried because I wasn't crying. Not even a sound. My parents were worried as well, overtime I visited the doctor when I was four years old and the doctors were suprised. "I'm sorry, but her voice box is broken...." My  mother's eyes went wide as she almost started to cry. "S..So I'll never h...hear my baby gir..girl's voo..voice?" The doctor shook his head and apologized so many times.  My mother changed after that point.

She would yell at me, leave for about a few days, and abuse me when she got back.

Life was a living hell.... until she finally let me go to school. I was all though a smart kid, especially home schooling for my whole life. But I was excited to finally get out of the house for once. Maybe even find a job! It's the least I can do since we don't have anything. I'm hoping to work at a quiet place so I can just either softly nod or shake my head. I'm seventeen and I'm finally comfortable to be myself. But overtime i start to get bullied. Hurt. And even worse abuse. But I'm a strong independent teenager and I will not let the world bring me down!

So hopefully you'll enjoy my story!