Chapter 6

{Callie's POV}

I was walking home after the incident at Audreys. Everything hurt, it seemed as if she broke a piece of me. I tried ignoring the feelings. I tried everything! But everytime she was around me I felt like...like I could love someone again...but Mia had to come along and steal her from me. Right when I let my guard down. I felt tears run down the side of my face and I admittedly wiped it away. Can't show weakness. I heard some voices from an alley and froze. "Well well well, look what we got here.. An emotionally little calliee~" Of course, Andrew. "What do you want." I snapped at him. He held up is hands and shrugged quickly. "It's not what I want. It's what you want. She broke your heart didn't she?" I didn't respond but only looked down.

Andrew offered for me to rejoin them. Become their leader again. I accepted, they all gave me a somewhat welcome back.

Andrew was near me a lot when we were in the alley. I didn't say a lot. Knowing my heart was broken. Once everyone had to be forced home. I headed to my home. It was cold and dark, maybe around nine or ten. I shivered in the cold air as I saw my own breath.

When I got to my house, a loud ass bang came from my house. I sighed to myself. 'Mom and dad are fighting again.' I made my way to the door and slowly opened the door, just to make sure they weren't in the livingroom. The yells of my parents made me shiver. I hated when they faught.

I locked my door once I got into my room before sighing heavily. My phone went off, so I picked it up and turned the screen on.

Audrey: hey callie. Just wanted to know if your ok, you seemed pretty upset when you left. Well me and mi-

I turned off my phone before I even read the last sentence. I hated Mia. It's all her fault!

Ever since highschool, Mia has haunted my life and left me with nothing. She might seem inoccent. But she isn't! I growled under my breath and threw my phone at the wall.

~Time skip~

It's been a few days and Mia has been around Audrey, non stop. Everytime I'm around audrey, mia is between us.

"Audrey I need to talk to you, alone.."

I growled at Mia, she rolled her eyes and walked off a different direction.

'Whats wrong Callie. You've been acting differently'

It was hard for me to explain. I know Mia didn't truely love her, she was doing it because of me.

"I'm staying at your house tonight. I don't want Mia there."

Audrey tilted her head in confusion. She didn't know how to respond to it.

'Why not? Mia is nice.'

"No you don't understand. I need to tell you something. It's very important."

Audrey sighed softly and smiled. She nodded before hugging my waist. It was kinda surprising to really see how short Audrey is. I patted her head as Mia crossed her arms while making her way back to us.

"You done, Callie"

I rolled my eyes and stared at her.

"Yeah. I'm done."

Slowly turning away from the two, Mia wrapped her arms around Audrey and walked the different direction. Audrey kept looking back at me. I never did, I couldn't stand looking back at her. Not when Mia was there.

(Yes i know its short. But i needed to get this out)