Chapter 3

A/n
Before we start the chapter i just wanted to say that I decided to make it so that Audrey does have a voicebox but it was damaged during birth. So it not like an old man donates his voice to her and she just goes around screaming like an old man plus i want my baby to be able to make noises..*ahem* like moaning *AhEm*....so yeah... also just wanted to say thank you TheArkhamRaven for being interested in this story!
Ok let us begin..*poof*

As I cooked, Mia continued to have a dead eye staring contest with Callie, ever since callie found out about my mother issues, she's been protective...

I mean, it's only been one day and she's acting like a, an..alpha..wolf? I can't explain it but I'm suprised. Callie's backstory is dark and sad but, why would she protect me? She didn't even like me when we first met, She called me a freak! But than afterwards, I helped her sorry little ass when she lost a god damn fight. She's the alpha!!

SHE SHOULD BE THE MOST POWERFUL!!

After me thinking to myself for the last few minutes, I notice myself patting callie. Callie was staring at me with confusion. I waved my hands in the air meaning sorry. Callie huffed and swayed her hips to the bathroom. DAMN IT AUDREY KEEP IT TOGETHER! STOP STARING AT ..That......ass... I blushed intensively and finally finished cooking.

I went to the main room and set down the plates on the coffee table. Mia jumped over the couch and nearly landed on the coffee table. Callie walked out of the bathroom as she tried to fix her messy ponytail.

She looked absolutely beautiful. I examined her body figure until my eyes landed on her cleavage. I felt the blush on my face become more heavy.

"Hey moron my eyes are up here." Callie said with a growl at the end. I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled embarrassingly. I looked over at Mia who sort of looked annoyed, or..mad? Mia didn't seem the type of person who would get mad easily. But I've only known these two for about three days so I can't conplain. I sat down in my own chair as Callie and Mia started to eat the food I served.

I felt a bit uncomfortable knowing that Mia was staring at callie and Callie will kill her if she tried anything. Callie hasn't noticed and continued eatting carefully.

Once I finished and everyone else did as well, I gathered the plates and headed to the kitchen to wash them. Legit, LEGIT, 20 seconds later I hear ruckus coming from the main room. I slid into the room and see Callie pinned to the ground as Mia tries to keep her distance. Callie growls and swings her fist at Mia, Mai dodges and grabs her fist as she uses Callies hand to hit herself.

I panicked and pushed Mia off of Callie and wiped away the blood off of her chin. "Who the fuck do you think you are whore?!" Mia yells as she tried to jump at Callie again before I pushed her back. I huffed and cleaned the rest of the blood off of Callie. I hear a slight purr from Callie.

"What do you mean, You jumped at me!!" Callie yells back at Mia. I press my finger against callie's mouth and stands up. I point to a room and glares at mia. Mia moves to the room I pointed to and she closed the door behind her.

I look at callie and raised an eyebrow. "Don't look at like that doll, go ask your so called friend over there said that you were hers..." She growls softly and I rolled my eyes. 'I'll be right back.' I patted her head and went to the other room.

I leaned against the door frame and noticed Mia looking around. I knocked softly which catches Mia's attention. "Ah-...Audrey haha..I can explain." I grinded my teeth and walked towards her slamming the door behind me. "Calm down kitty, Callie was staring at me like she wanted to kill me." I roll my eyes and sat down next to her. "I'm serious, Callie is dangerous, she can hurt you Audrey. I don't want that to happen to you" i sighed and smiled at her. I put my hand on her shoulder and told her that I'll be fine.