Chapter 1

Kim Taehyung is in my apartment. 

I mean, that's sort of normal to me, since we know each other for over a decade. Basically, we've been best friends since first grade. Until two years ago, everyone knew him as "Yuna's handsome best friend" and he got tons of love letters by girls from our grade or even below our's. Nowadays, he is known as "BTS V" and gets tons of love letters by girls (and boys) all over the world, traveling all over the world with his group members, going on concerts and meeting their fans afterwards. The internet is a great place of fans sharing their pictures with the guy i grew up with. 

And now, after five months, he's finally back in Daegu. Finally. And it's comforting to know, that the first thing he did, when coming back to Korea, was appearing in front of my dorm that I share with my two classmates Song O and Min Young. Luckily they're both not here at the moment so I can easily give him a warm hug without the two spreading rumors that we are a couple. 

"Tae!" Before I can hug him he has already wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I am so happy to see him, summer break without him was pretty boring, except of the times I was partying with Song O and Min Young. These two are super good shopping and party mates, but when it comes to personality, they seem to lack in everything. Even though they know we're just friends (since elementary school), I am sure they would risk our superficial friendship to spread rumors about Taehyung and me to get some attention. 

"How are you, Yu Na?", Tae asks me and walks through the dorm to my bed. He only knows where my bed's located because I had shown him my room previously per video call. He lays down and grabs one of my pillows to cuddle with it. I roll my eyes and act like I want to jump over him. He immediately rolls away from me and destroys my neatly folded white blanket and takes half of my pillows with him. It literally took me five minutes to make my bed. Normal people would probably not even spend a minute making their bed, but that's just my thing. 

I lay next to him but I make sure I am not that close to him in case one of my roommates just walks in.  "Woah, you got a little sunburned, right?" 

"Well, L.A. is hot," he says and stares at the ceiling. "I am pretty jetlagged, I could basically sleep in this bed." 

"Don't you dare!" I scream and punch him with a pillow. "You know Song O and Min Young, they would take pictures of you and publish them on their Instagram to brag, that Kim Taehyung slept in their dorm." 

He just laughs. "I am hungry, we should go eat something."

"Where are your bandmates?" I ask carefully. Little does Tae know, I have a small crush on his bandmate Jungkook. Okay, he's a year younger than me, but he's cute and seems to be talented in everything. I've met him a couple times, when Tae brought me to BigHit Entertainment, but I didn't do much. Actually, I just sat there and watched the guys recording their songs. I think, the main reason, why Tae decided to take me to BigHit is because I am interested in music and how it's produced, considering that I've been the main singer in my grade's choir and have played in a few musicals at school. 

Well, I am not on the same page as Tae, but at least I am interested. 

The guys were super sweet, but Jungkook was definitely the kindest of them all, besides Tae of course. And I am probably never gonna tell them both, because first, that'd be awkward telling a guy, I've met a couple times, that I like him, and second (most importantly) that Tae becomes an overprotective brother the moment I say the name of a male person. I don't know, what his problem is though, because he's always on tour, meeting fans and hugging them (I can just quote on the number of videos on YouTube, where he actually holds hands with a fan or touches their hair, but I guess, it's just a thing for an idol to do.). 

Tae looks at me. "We devided at the airport, but I think they all went to their own schools. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, nothing," I lie and in my head I think: Okay, that means that Jungkook is currently on his way to Seoul to attend some kind of Private Idol School. I don't really know why, because he's already an idol. But hey, at least Tae didn't choose to go to that school either, I'd be alone in class and super lonely if that'd be the case. 

After I made myself ready we are heading outside, where Paparazzi are already waiting outside. Through the glass windows of my apartment complex, we can see the people waiting outside of the building, with huge cameras in their hands. Some fans are also there, holding posters with "I love Taehyung". Tae stops me from walking by grabbing my wrist. Luckily, the Paparazzi hasn't noticed us yet. 

"So, I walk first and go to the car, after I am gone you'll step out of the building and come in front of "Lemons", okay?" Lemons is a cafe here in Daegu and it's our favorite place to go after school, since we were 12. I nod. Okay. Taehyung always made an effort to keep me out of the public, although we're not together or something, it could affect me and my life in a negative way he wants to prevent. He doesn't want rumors about me and death threads like it happened to J-Hope's girlfriend a year ago, so I can totally understand him. 

He smiles and goes outside, where suddenly everybody starts shouting and I can see the flashes from the cameras that are going right onto his face. He ignores them and walks straight to his black car, which is parked right in front of the building, a few steps away from the door. I sigh as I watch my friend opening the door and driving away from the crowd. 

I know that Taehyung loves photography but I don't think this was the way he wanted to be photographed.