Chapter 8

I did it in the last chapter (I think), but I'm gonna do it again: Thanks to ItsNicoleeeeee10 for being supportive of my story and make sure to read her ff as well, especially if you're a Taehyung or Jungkook stan like me! 

Now, let's go!

School starts and I am not prepared. 

Yes, I mean, I got my school supplies and my dad sent me a new bag per post (it's really pretty, violet with silver strips), but more the realization that the only people I get along with in high school are my room mates who sorta ignore me when they see me at school, Jungkook, who I have a crush on and can barely talk to and Taehyung, my best friend, who has kissed me after years of friendship and that I just rejected without words, but I am sure he got the message. 

First day of school, hopefully I'll find someone who's willing to talk to me and is not going to pretend to be my friend to get closer to Tae or Jungkook. 

"Are you Lee Yuna?" a girl wants to know. She's taller than me, but I guess she's younger, because her face is puffed and her cute, big eyes scream: "Freshman", also, I think she didn't get the right size for the school uniform, because her skirt is kinda shorter than the ones from others and her blazer looks a few sizes to small. 

"Yeah, I am."

"Oh! I heard you were friends with Taehyung, right? And also Jungkook, maybe? Could you ask them write their signature on my fanart..."

"...You got fanart?" A rapsy voice behind me appears and I know it's Taehyung. "Well, that's pretty good. Jungkook, look at how handsome she drew us!"

"Let me take a look" Jungkook appears in my sight and goes to that girl who can't resist to have a nervous grin on her face. I am wondering why Tae and Jungkook don't recognize who strong her legs are shaking. "That's perfect! What's your name?"

"Choi...Young Shil," she mutters. 

They leave a signature on her fanart and go into the building with me. Of course, everyone is looking at us and some girls are brave enough to walk to Tae and Jungkook and ask them for selfies, even though smartphones are not allowed here. 

I can't get over the giggling in the background while we walk to our first class. Tae and Jungkook talk to each other but I remain silent because there is nothing I can really talk about. It's been a week since Tae kissed me and I still think about it. And the more I think about it, the more I start to realize how much I miss my friend and how much I liked kissing him, even though I have no feelings for him. 

Yet, my mind screams. 

Oh gosh. What if I go from one Kpop idol to the next? What if my crushing on Jungkook was just temporary and the next one is Tae? What if after Tae, I am gonna crush on Jimin or whatever. Please not, I am definitely not mentally stable for this. 

We sit to class and like always, I choose my seat next to the window. It's my favorite place, in Mrs Parks class, where you can see the entire school yard and can watch the younger students play basketball or soccer, when they have a free lesson. Taehyung sits on the table next to me and Jungkook in front of me, girls around both guys. My female classmates are commenting about their newest comeback and if they can take selfies with them at break time, asking how it's like to be an idol and one of the most famous ones in Korea. I am being left out. When we were young, no one cared for Taehyung and me. We were some weirdos who were using their free time at breaks to eat everything of the cafeteria menu, play hide and seek alone or walk away from the school gate to get some candy from the dollar store or something in that direction. 

Okay, there were a few girls growing up who had interest on them and he even got love letters, but for some reason, he always rejected them. Maybe...Because of me?

Mrs Park comes into the room and starts talking. "So, as you guys already know, we have a new student in our class! Can you introduce yourself, Jungkook?"

Jungkook nods and stands up. "So, I am Jeon Jungkook and I hope to become really good friends with all of you and that we're going to have a lot of fun, besides studying of course." He grins at Mrs Park and bows to her and the entire class starts to giggle. 

"Also, I see Taehyung came back. Glad to have you back, Taehyung." 

He smiles at her and I can literally hear the fifteen other girls in this class screaming "OMG" in their heads, it's a bit cringey, but I can resist to laugh at them. 

"Now...Back to class. Let's start Maths!"

Everyone sighs and pulls out their textbooks. Everything is normal, except of the fact, that most of my classmates are looking at the two guys around me, and only a few are paying attention to class. Mrs Parks is probably seeing it, but she doesn't really care apparently. Even the guys look at them, but more jealous and envious, the girls just look like they can't believe the fact that two super stars sit in the same room like them. 

After class, Jungkook and Tae hurry up to get outside. Taehyung and me show him the school, but to be honest, I don't really say anything. Some girls are offering Jungkook to show the school, but they all get rejected. 

Now, about 30 minutes later, we sit at a lunch table outside of the school building and eat our lunches, but our lunch mostly consists of junk food that Taehyung had brought from the convenience store before he went to school. Some chocolate bars and chips, my favorite combination and while the two idols on my side talk about the choreography of "Fake Love", I focus on the chocolate bar that has peanut butter in it. It's so delicious, I almost want to sigh out of happiness. 

"Lee Yuna!" I look to my right where the voice of a girl, that I know all too well, comes from. It's Song O and she's running towards me, looking more than worried. I actually excepted her to run pass me to Taehyung and Jungkook, but she stops right in front of me and sighs, holding her phone in one hand. "Did you see "KOREA NEWSFLASH"? They did it again!"

"What?"

"I don't know how they did it, but someone took pictures of you guys in the last 30 minutes when you were together. The comments under the post say everything: Everyone thinks you're taking advantage of both Taehyung and Jungkook!"

Okay, that's Chapter 8. I hope you liked it, byeeeeee