Chapter 11

Okay, so in this moment I have two options: 

I can either run out of the bathroom to scream at my two roommates or I could run out of the dorm to avoid any contact with them. 

But instead, I casually walk out of the bathroom like nothing happened and see how Song O and Min Young begin to freeze once they realize that I've had been in the bathroom and heard everything I hear. I sit on my desk, four eyes on me and open my laptop. They still remain frozen, so I laugh and open my word document. I start typing and after a while, I look behind me to look what Song O is doing. She looks more than mad like she wants to kill me or something. 

"I didn't know you had a crush on him."

Song O stares at me. "How did you not know?"

"I simply didn't. I am not even interested in Taehyung, he's like my brother," I reply. "And I am not into incest at all." 

Min Young, who stands right behind Song O, giggles a bit, but tries to remain a straight face. 

"You have everything I've ever wanted, Yuna. You are the class' best student, you are pretty, you have a loving dad who never forgets his daughter and you are best friends with the guy I've always wanted." Song O's cheeks are turning red. "You are everything I am not."

I look at Song O and what I find is anger. And Sadness. But mostly the hate towards me. She seems like she's ready to kill me. Min Young on the opposite has a puppy face and looks slightly terrified. 

"You know how hard the last 5 months were? Taehyung doesn't even know me. One time, when we were in a group project he said: 'You are Yunas roommate, right?' For 2 years I've been looking at him from distance when he was always with you! And then, when he went touring, the only way I could see him was through videos and pictures on the internet. You could just call him whenever you want and talk to him like he's a nobody."

Something clicks in my head. "Did you also take pictures at 'Lemons'? Were you there?"

She nods. "Yes. I'm always there, but you never notice."

"What do you man, 'notice'?"

Min Young sighs, she seems exhausted. "She works there."

Oh. Damn. I really never noticed. 

Because I don't say anything, Song O laughs madly. "You never noticed and he never noticed. I am a nobody no both of you."

"You're not..." I get interrupted by the door bell. Min Young goes to the door and opens it, while Song O and me stare at each other, she feels bad, I feel betrayed. But then, a few seconds later, we hear Min Young's nervous voice at the door. 

"Song O...Yuna..."

"What?" Song O wants to know and raises her voice. "Who's there?"

"Me," I hear Taehyung's raspy, deep voice about 5 meters away from me.