Chapter 5

My head is full of things I want to say. Scream, actually. I want to burst out laughing, or crying or maybe both because my crush just moved to Daegu. And the more Jimin and Jin talk, the more information they reveal. 

Jungkook moved cities. Jungkook will go to my school, even in the same year, even though he's a bit younger than me. Jungkook moved in Tae's apartment, Jungkook hated his old school. 

I want to scream: "WHAT?" But obviously, I can't. Nope. And since Jungkook is still  staring at his phone and doesn't even recognize me, it's getting harder and harder, not to feel frustrated and happy at the same time. 

"Yuna, are you okay?" Taehyung asks and touches my right shoulder. "You've been staring at the couch for good 2 minutes."

"More like, at Jungkook." Jin laughs and takes another hand full of chips. 

"Shut up, Seokjin!" Tae looks somehow angry. "Come, let's eat. I believe I have some Kimchi in the fridge."

"Are we really just gonna eat Kimchi?" Hoseok asks. "That sounds booorring."

"Well it is. Okay, better idea. Imma order some food. How about pizza?"

The entire group except of Yoongi and Jungkook starts screaming out of happiness. Someone grabs his phone, writes down what we all want, Jimin wants to know, what I eat so I say: "The same as you.", then I hear the ringing of a phone, Jins voice and then "Thank you, bye.", but all I see is Jungkook. For some reason I am concerned. He doesn't look great at all, more like he's about to cry, but instead, he continues to stare at his phone and type something. 

Then, out of nowhere, he jumps up, causing the couch to move and Yoongi to open his eyes. Suddenly, all eyes are on him, but he just stands there, saying nothing, looking more than overwhelmed. 

"Jungkook, are you okay?" Namjoon asks. "You look like you've seen a ghost. Oh, is it-"

"Yeah." Jungkooks eyes get watery. "I don't want to talk about it." With these words he just walks away, out of the living room in one of the rooms on the other side of the apartment. Nobody says something. 

"Here we go again," Taehyung sighs. "It's like, she's doing it on purpose."

"Who?" I ask and I immediately regret it. It sounded more than curious. 

"Irene," Hoseok says. 

Irene? That's not a Korean name, so she must be foreign. Maybe from the states or Europe. 

So Jeon Jungkook has a girlfriend. Why do I feel the desire to choke that girl?

"Oh, is she Korean?" I want to know, but I am a little bit more careful. I don't want the guys to think I am too curious and obsessed with Jungkook. Nobody, especially Taehyung shouldn't know that I have a crush on him, even though most girls in my age group in South Korea have one on him. 

"Yes. Do you know Bae Joo-Hyun?" Jin laughs. "She's an idol as well. Do you know Red Velvet?"

Oh. 

OH. 

About 40 minutes later, our pizza arrives and the guys and me are sitting at the table in the open kitchen to enjoy our food. I am still thinking about Jungkook and the fact that he is alone now while the others are laughing and making jokes while eating. 

The food is nice and when I am finished with my 3 slices I ask where the restroom is. Instead of standing up, Tae just describes the way for me so I have to find out where it is myself, because his description is a mix of muttering and chewing, that I can't understand. I walk through the corridor and when I pass the door next to the last one, I heard crying noises through the door. Jungkook? It can't be someone else, so it is Jungkook! 

I quietly open the door and see a crying Jungkook sitting on the bed across the room. His eyes are red and his hair is messy. He looks more than sad and all I want to do is hugging him. Damn. 

"Are you ok?" What a bad question, Yuna. Of course he's not okay, he's literally crying on his bed alone in a cold room. Yep, it's pretty cold, even though it's August, but Korean weather loves confusing Koreans, so I guess it's normal. 

"Go away," Jungkook mutters, but it doesn't seem that strong. "I want to be alone."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

He sighs. Then there's a long silence break between us where none of us says something. I am just waiting in the door, waiting for a sign of him to come into the room. Then, finally, he says: "My girlfriend broke up with me."

I immediately feel bad for him. I mean, I am not that educated in relationships because I've barely been in any. There were two times, where I had a short-term boyfriend, in middle school, but these relationships ended really quickly, especially after Taehyung scared the hell out of both guys, saying that he'll beat up anybody who breaks my heart. (The first time I was super mad at him and didn't speak for him for a week, the second time I was annoyed, but then thankful for Tae because both guys instantly got other girlfriends after breaking up with me.)

Anyways, I have no idea, what kind of relationships Bae Joo-Hyun and Jungkook have. I know Red Velvet and I know Irene, I think that's her artist name? But I don't really listen to RV. 

"Damn. Do you want a hug?" I say these words quicker than my mind can follow, and I instantly regret them. That was too much. I must look like a weird fangirl who is excited to hug her idol after hearing that he broke up with his girlfriend. 

But instead of responding with "No thanks.", he says: "Yes, I'd love to."

And then he just stands up and hugs me, while I am still standing there like a statue. I can smell his cologne and he smells pretty good. I still can't believe he's going to attend my school, even my grade. That is...Weird. I had never even thought about Jungkook being my friend. More like someone I know, someone who's far away, even though I've seen him a couple times. 

My roommates think I am lucky. Maybe they know about my crush on Jungkook cause one time, we were looking at BTS pictures (originally just for Tae, but they started crushing on Jimin and Suga instead) and they got it when I was staring at JK for too long. 

Maybe I AM lucky. My best friend is famous and most girls want to be his friend, most people pay hundreds of bucks to see BTS on a concert, while I am just chilling with them eating pizza in Taehyungs apartment. 

We stand there I while and even though I think after a few minutes it gets a little bit uncomfortable, I still continue hugging him. He won't let go of me and I am not complaining. 

Then, I hear steps close to me and in a matter of seconds I hear Taehyungs voice behind me: "Woah."