Chapter 12

"Taehyung?" Song O sounds nervous. "What are you doing here?"

Tae looks at her disgusted. "I wanted to talk with Yuna, but I overheard your conversation." He grins. "The walls are pretty thin, aren't they?" He walks pass Min Young to me, wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me closer to him. "How did you happen to be such a bad person? Actually, I want to scream at you, but I won't cause I got my priorities." Then, without saying more, he takes my hand and pulls me out of my dorm, leaving Song O and Min Young alone. We walk downstairs, outside of my apartment complex and I can't say anything, I am too shocked of what just happened a few seconds ago. Or minutes? I don't know. 

We get out of the apartment complex and luckily there aren't any paparazzi in sight. Without looking up Tae takes me to his car and after we sit down he starts driving. A few minutes later we arrive in front of his own apartment building and for a second I can't move. Jungkook is probably there. I don't want to see him. I am not ready, I still have to process Taehyung knocking at my dorm door and pulling me outside of the building. 

"What are you doing?"

"I'm taking you to my apartment. I don't want you to sleep with these two in the same room."

"I can't, Tae. I'll stay somewhere else, okay?"

"Is it because I kissed you?" He wants to know. His cheeks turned a bit red and I can feel mine got warmer too. Damn. What is happening right now? "I'm sorry, but I won't let that ruin our friendship."

I sigh. "It's not that..." I just can't tell him that I have the biggest crush on his roommate, that's everything but nice. Especially when I know Taehyung likes me. 

"You can sleep on the couch. Or in my bed. Whatever you want." He takes a breath. "Damn, I wish I could punch something,  but not in your presence."

I smile at him. "You are amazing, Tae. I couldn't imagine a better best friend than you!" And then I just can't control myself, I lean forward to his head and kiss him on the cheeks. I can see how he stares at me and his eyes are widen but I ignore it and lean back to my seat. 

We arrive in his apartment and find out Jungkook who has fell asleep on the couch in front of the TV (it's a Disney movie, I think it's Snow White and I can't help but find this cute) and I can't see his face properly because of his soft, wild black hair that covers his eyes and nose. 

We pass the living room and go straight to Taehyungs room. "I'll sleep in Jungkooks room," he says and walks through the room, closing the curtains and then opening his closet, throwing a pair of sweatpants and a black hoodie on his bed. "You can wear these. They won't fit you perfectly but..."

I nod. "Thank you, Tae." 

He looks at me for a few seconds, then he leaves the room. He doesn't only leaves the room, he leaves me and my confused mind as well. 

What the hell happened today?