SPACE BETWEEN

"There's no way we're gonna give Uma the wand, we can't just let her destroy Auradon," Evie's pacing back and forth.

"Uma doesn't get the wand, then Ben is toast, guys," Carlos is basically on his own against the other three,

"Right, so, we're gonna give Uma, of all people, the wand," Mal's sat on the table Carlos is sitting by.

"Do we have another choice?" the bickering is all that fills Rain's head, until one memory floats back

"Wait! You guys!" She points to Carlos "Your 3D printer,"

"A phony wand!"

"Yes!"

"In my sleep," Carlos catches onto the memory of Chad

"And the second Uma tests it, she'll know it's fake," Evie tries to shut down the idea.

"Well, okay, so then we just get Ben out really fast," rain's hands move around as they configure the plan. They might actually get Ben back.

"We need some kind of diversion," is quiet at Mal's statement, until Jay speaks up.

"Smoke bombs!"

"That's perfect. I'll get the chemicals I need from Lady Tremaine's place. That could work," Evie walks up to Rain "Oh, and sick hair, by the way," she twirls one of the curly locks around her fingers. Mal jumps down from the table and inspects it as well.

"Evil Stepmom seriously stepped up her game,"

"Okay, do you want to know something?" rain crunches up her hair "Dizzy did this,"

"Little Dizzy? Shut up!" Evie's shock is also shown on Mal's face.

"No way!"

"I know. I'm, like, loving it. I've really missed the curls,"

"And the red is way lighter," Mal finally drops one of the strands.

"I'm really proud of her,"

"Hello?" Carlos cuts off the hair enthusiasm.

"Right. Carlos, Jay, you guys meet us at Pirates Bay no later than noon. And, you guys, losing, not an option," Rain tells them, they couldn't lose ben to her raging, traitorous ex-girlfriend, "Cause we're rotten,"

"To the core," Rain smirks at the synchronization. They still had it.

"Let's do this," Rain felt Evie was more excited to see Dizzy.

----------&----------

Rain, Mal and Evie walk into 'Curl up and Dye'. Rain for the second time that day. Evie immediately smiles when she sees Dizzy sat making jewellery.

"Shh" Rain and Mal nod at her request. All three of them walk forward, Evie and Mal going either side of Dizzy.

"Evie?" Dizzy turns to her "Evie, you came back?!" they embrace, and Dizzy jumps up and down in excitement

"Hey, so great to see you too," Rain nudges Mal at her comment. I mean yes, she was completely ignored but...

"Is it all just like we imagined? Do they really have closets you can walk into? Have you been to a real swimming pool? What does ice cream taste like?"

"It's cold and it's sweet, and if you eat it too fast, it gives you a headache,"

"Really?" Dizzy runs to the front desk "I saved your sketchbook for you,"

"You did? Dizzy! Oh, my gosh. Wow, "Evie sits down to open it. Standing beside Dizzy, Rain can see the memories flashing behind her eyes. There's a lot of her outfits in there. Evie opens a random page "I made this dress out of an old curtain and safety pins,"