Going Home

Forth drive towards the building where his penthouse is located. He went out from his black sports car walking towards the elevator while playing with his key and humming a song. Its almost time for dinner, he look at the take outs in his hand while waiting for his floor.

He went inside of his vast penthouse smiling. He went straight to the kitchen to prepare the table for dinner. Its his usual routine to have take outs for dinner at home. Its been a long and very eventful day at school. He is always looking forward for the night to come, when he can go home and lower all his guards.

He smiles when the table is all set. He walk straight to the masters bedroom to take a shower. He strip all his clothes leaving nothing on his body before he enters the bathroom.

He is welcomed by a steam from the stream of the hot shower, he smile contentedly while walking towards the shower cubicle.

"Hello love, I miss you, dinner is set!" Forth hug the person inside and whisper huskily.

"Hi baby, I miss you too! Hows your day?" the person turn facing Forth and hugging Forths waist. They are both naked under the rain shower.

"The usual day love, but there is this nuisance who always interupts me and everybody are expecting that I beat the hell out of him. He is sometimes a pain in the ass, displaying his trophies to everybody, tsk, such a show off playboy!" Forth narrated with a pout and fake exasperation.

"Hahaha, oh baby you are so adorable! I know you wont hurt him" the person is amused and claim Forths lips.

They share a passionate kiss, delving into each others mouth. Both of their hands are exploring each others body. The person slip down while trailing kisses to Forths body downward towards his hard length.

"Argh...fuck so good" Forth growls when his length is engulfed inside the warm mouth.

Forth's eyes were closed as he savor the sweet torture on his twitching length. His right hand holds unto the wall for support while his left hand holds the head of the person eating him down there.

"Arghh...feel so good! Ahhnn! Fuck Im close love" Forth move his hips to fuck the mouth that is pleasuring him. The water from the shower glides smoothly on his body, trailing the contour of his firm and hard muscles. His abs glistens and tighten as he is about to cum.

He felt his two balls being sucked and a tongue licking his length from its base up to its tip until it is totally engulf again into the warm cavern of the mouth.

He look down to the person who is enjoying his length, licking and sucking as if its the best tasting popsicle in the world.

"Fuck love, Im cu...ming...ahhnnn...Beeamm..!" Forth trembles as he thrust deep into Beams mouth as he came. Beam swallowed all of Forths cum that squirts inside his mouth. He release Forths dick while licking the remaining cum around the still hard length.

"Ahnn...ssss...Beam love!" Forth shivers as Beam continue to lick his dick.

"Did I pay well for my nuisance today?" Beam ask expectantly to his lover, he look up with his mischievous and naughty smile while licking his lips, seducing Forth.

"Argh... love! our dinner is already cold. Lets finish the shower so we could eat. You did well love and promise, I will serve you well tonight" Forth pull Beam to stand up.

"But first lets take good care of this" Forth also kneel down to take care of the twitching hard length of Beam.

"Ahhhnn...fuck baby...so good!"

*

The supposed dinner has temporarily forgotten as Beam is on his four on their bed while Forth is behind deliciously eating his puckering hole.