Epilogue

3rd's POV

The university life goes on for all the students of Kanthapat University.

Beams admirers increased tremendously, the Casanova's charm does not falter, once you are exposed you will be hooked.

No one in the university knew the relationship between Beam and Forth, aside from their closest circle of friends. Their friends even doubt what they have told them about their relationship because they cannot find a trace that they are together since they act as if they dont know each other when they are in school.

They are thinking that Beam and Forth are just making fun out of them.

A few weeks have passed after the night the two announced their relationship, and they seems to have just a normal life, a usual free spirited, not of a married one.

Beam and his two bestfriends Pha and Kit are engrossed in reading their notes inside the the medical foodcourt while having their afternoon snacks.

A group of six students approach them directly looking at Beam.

"Ive heard the casanova are into men nowadays! Can I offer my self, always at your service!" the seems to be leader speak to Beam and bows mockingly to him.

Beam just look up to him with his usual expressionless face. Pha and Kit tilt their heads and their brow raised amused of the courage the guy have to approach Beam.

Beam without saying anything returns back to what he is reading totally ignoring the guy.

"Your charm doesnt affect the great casanova!" his other friends tease him while they are laughing.

The guy clicks his tongue and lean towards Beam while his one arm is placed on the table.

"Please dont embarrass me in front of my friends!" the guy said sweetly but with a warning.

Beam just stares coldly at him without flinching. Pha and Kit is just entertaining themselves with the drama in front of them.

"Do you know who I am?!" Beam asks him coldly.

"Of course, who would not know the famous casanova! All the girls are bragging how good you are in bed, how big your dick is, how great of a kisser you are, although you dont kiss on the lips, but they are drooling on your expertise in sex! And I want to prove if you are what they claim you are!" the guy says animatedly while looking maliciously at Beam.

"Oh you really know me! So you also know that the casanova only craves for wet pussies, big boobs and flawless skin! Do you have those? Coz if you have, I will fuck you here and now!" Beams voice is very sweet yet cold.

"Dont be a hypocrite, a little bird told me that you are into men now, I want to experience the casanova! I can be a bottom for you...and...well Im so confident that I could persuade to fuck you!" the guy smirked confidently.

Pha and Kit chuckle with the gutts of the guy towards Beam.

"Are you sure that you have the weapon that Im looking for a man to fuck me?" Beam smiles.

"You want to see honey? I can oblige you now, where do you want?" the guys eyes sparkle with anticipation.

Beam smirked.

"I want to see it here, not somewhere, and NOW!" Beam challengingly said to the guy while smirking.

The guy and his friends were stunned with what Beam wants.

"Ahmm...I think its not possible to show it here!" the guy hesitantly says.

"Then we have nothing to talk about! Shooo!" Beam sarcastically says, arrogantly dismisses them and return to what he is doing earlier.