Extra - The Gang Leader

The Crazy Doc are just hanging out in the foodcourt reading their notes when a breathless classmate approached them.

"There is a big gang fight in the west entrance of the university. All engineering gang members are there with their gang leader. Even their members from the other faculties are also helping. Its a big fight that even our school securities are there!" their breathless classmate announced.

Pha and Kit abruptly look at Beam who is also stunned in his seat, his hand froze in the air while flipping a page of his book.

"Who started the fight?" Kit ask worriedly as Beam space out.

"Street gangs, more than 100 armed men forced their entry and attack the engineering faculty. Its still unclear of what their motives but the fight suddenly erupted. Our security officers are all on high alert while waiting for the re-enforcement from the authorities. They are having difficulties protecting the presidents son as he is the gang leader, he is leading the fight. He wont leave his men."

Beam suddenly stand up and run towards the exit. Pha and Kit immediately follows him leaving their surprised classmate.

"Beam let me drive!" Pha catch up with Beam and grabs the key on his hand.

They all drive towards the engineering faculty but they were stopped halfway by uniformed men.

Pha pull over and wait for the men to approach them, he then lower his window by two inches just to hear whats outside.

"Sir good day. Im Sam Apichai, we are the presidential security, we are here to secure the safety of the presidents son in law, Beam Jaturapoom! Its the presidents order!" the man handed Pha his identification card with the Presidential seal.

While Pha is reading the identification card, Beams phone received a call.

"Dad?" Beam answered.

"Ive sent Sam and his team to guard you! Stay with them! Stay away from the fight! My men are trying to pull out Forth from there, but he is just too stubborn!" the other line has a raised voice while Beam is just listening.

"Yes dad they are here. But Forth! Please secure Forth!" Beams voice quiver a little. He knew Forth could fight but those are street gangs, they are traitors.

"I am doing everything Beam, dont worry too much! Just stay with your security. We still dont know their intentions, this might be a usual gang fight but we cannot disregard the fact that this may also be political so please be safe!" his tone may be tender but the seriousness is there.

"Yes dad I will. Im also with Pha and Kit. P'Sam and his team are here already" Beam assure his father even if he is obviously worried.

Beam and his friends were ushered towards the administration office to wait for the fight to be controlled by the proper authorities. The three friends pays their respects towards their school director and other school officials who are also waiting for the fight to be under control.

Beam is walking back and forth as he is so agitated while waiting for the updates of the fight at engineering. After a while he approached Sam.

"Hows Forth? Where is Forth?" Beam's voice thundered in the lobby of the building.

Everyone turns towards him curiously. They are aware of the presidential security closely guarding one of their students. If this is just a normal circumstance they will be asking questions by now, but because of their apprehension of the ongoing fight at one of the faculty, they have set aside their curiosity.

"Sir, we are trying to contact the other team, no response as of this time sir!" Sam explained politely to the worried Beam.

"Then go there and help!" Beam is already loosing his patience.