The Casanova

The night of the festival's closing day is a blast. The field has become a big place for mini bars. Beers are allowed inside the university for this time only.

Students need not go to the bars this friday night, their football field have all the things a bar could offer, boose, live bands, disco lights, hot girls, hunks and a lot of food.

The crazy doc are hanging with their classmates and all are having fun with boose, food and the jive from the live band.

As the usual scenario, mostly of the girls around them would take a glance at the oblivious group who are just talking with each other and their classmates.

They are already having their third bottle of beers and since they are not heavy drinkers, Pha, Kit and Beam are already a little bit tipsy. They are joining the jam of the live band together with their other classmates.

With Beams tipsy face and dreamy eyes, even guys found him alluring while he is dancing holding a bottle of beer on his right hand. He seems sparkling under the different lights coming from the installed post surrounding the field.

Men are gaping openly showing how captivated they are with Beams bewitching look. There is something with the casanova tonight that attracts everybody. Even men find him a turn on, simply by watching him dance made some men half hard. They are all feasting with the dancing Beam on the dance floor.

Not far from where the crazy doc are the engineering men. They are in a big rowdy group and the most noisy in the field. Students are avoiding the tables they are occupying, strategically surrounding the table of their gang leader and his closest circle of friends.

Forth is just sitting with his friends enjoying his fourth bottle of beer while glancing at the dance floor once in a while. He is keeping an eye to one particular person who seems enjoying his time. He smirk as he saw him laugh.

"Forth why dont we jam with the band, even the crazy doc is enjoying there" Park one of his friend suggested while pointing the dance floor.

"Yes, the band is good, they have good music, we could even just jam here, lets just stand up" Lam stands up together with Park and their other friends while holding their beers.

Forth just chuckle with what his friends did. His gang are the noisest in the field but everybody doesnt seem to mind.

Forth's eyes bore to the significant one on the field.

"Its the fifth already love" he whispers to himself as he keep on staring at the dancing figure on the field.

The night got hotter as everyone consumed more boose. Almost all of them are already tipsy and their natural naughtiness and mischievousness surfaces. They are having a great time that some are already making out in the field.

Beam turn his beer bottle upside down but no more beer came out from it. Its his fifth bottle, so it means he has no more. He is enjoying the party so much that he didnt notice that he have already consumed his five bottles limit. He just sigh and continue to dance, Pha and Kit are also dancing, but they have partners whom they have flirted earlier.

He look around and see the rowdy students from engineering, they are all having fun. He tap Pha's shoulder to whisper something.

"Pha Ill excuse for a while" Beam shouts near Pha's ears.

Pha just nodded and gave him a thumbs up sign.

Beam make his way towards the table that he really itched to go earlier of the evening. He is oblivious of the stares around him when they realized where he is heading.